37

Chaeyoung : "Not now, please. Let's spend some more time here."

Mina : "Aren't you tired of me? We are here from the past two hours"

Chaeyoung shook her head and flexed her muscles, tightening the hug.

Chaeyoung : "Let's sleep here"

Mina : "Is it safe?"

Chaeyoung : "I'll make everything the safest for you"

Oh how this seventeen year old son chaeyoung always manage to say those sweet words that Mina never expects. Mingyu can't do anything except eating Mina's body. The way chaeyoung make mina feel is another level of feelings and rollercoasters. Mina is in love with chaeyoung, but right now she is finding to not to tell chaeyoung about this better. Though she already gave chaeyoung all the hints that she is deeply in love with the korean but don't want to say.

Chaeyoung : "Let's eat then sleep?"

Mina : "You always have night cravings?"

Chaeyoung just chuckled and nodded, they both sat up on the border of the trunk, their legs touching the grass and amazing cold wind blowing. Chaeyoung pulled out her strawberry pack and kept it in between.

Mina : "That one was sour"

Mina said as she had her first strawberry from the box.

Chaeyoung : "Mine was sweet"

She said with a wide smile but as she saw Mina's lips forming into a pout she soon searched and picked few strawberries and gave it to Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Have it!"

Chaeyoung said with a smile.

Mina : "Wow! That's so sweet"

Chaeyoung just nodded and ate another strawberry from the box, Mina noticed how chaeyoung frowned a little but tried her best to hide it. Chaeyoung took another strawberry and eat it making the same face again and hiding it as quickly as possible.

This time instead of eating one of the strawberry that chaeyoung gave her she picked from the box and have it.

Mina : "Chaeyoung you are eating all the sour strawberries and handed me all the sweet one?"

Chaeyoung : "I love sour strawberries"

Mina : "Me to, let me have them then"

She threw the strawberries in the box and then put the sweet one there.

Chaeyoung : "Why did you throw them?"

Mina : "They all were sour, it's better to share this one"

Chaeyoung : "But they are just around ten or eleven?"

Mina : "So? At least they have a taste"

Chaeyoung ignored Mina and took a strawberry and shoved that in her mouth.

Chaeyoung : "I'm eating them okay? Now eat"

Mina proudly hummed and ate a strawberry.

Mina : "How did you know you are into me?"

Chaeyoung : "I lost intrest in having one night stands with random women, I lost intrest in Somi, I stopped all the things which snatch my time for not being with you."

Mina : "Can I request you a thing?"

Chaeyoung : "hmm"

Mina : "Stop consuming alcohol it is bad for your liver, stop having cigarettes it is bad for your lungs and stop  having one night stands with random women it is bad for your heart"

Chaeyoung : "You have my heart, so having one night stands with them wouldn't be affected"

Mina : "But please stop drinking and smoking"

Though it hurts that Chaeyoung will still have one night stands with other girls mina managed to ignore that and move on to her other requests.

Suddenly chaeyoung leaped out of her place and stood near the edge having a good distance between the edge and her, she fished her pack of cigarettes and threw it down the cliff. She ran back to Mina and watched the whole scene.

Chaeyoung : "I swear to you Mina no matter what I will never smoke and have night stands with any other woman, but can I have alcohol like twice or thrice a month"

Chaeyoung said with a sheepish smile. But Mina's is currently on ninth cloud after witnessing chaeyoung throwing her pack of cigarettes away as soon as Mina said.

Mina : "You can"