57

Chaeyoung : "Don't!"

Mina : "Huh?"

Mina sat in front of chaeyoung with the first aid box and started to open the box.

Chaeyoung : "Don't call me sister"

Mina sighed and ignored chaeyoung, firstly she took a bandaid from the kit and place it on Chaeyoung's cheek, just by touching it, it burns like hell but still she ignored the pain and grabbed Mina's hand.

Chaeyoung : "I'm not your sister"

Mina retreated her hand and looked in Chaeyoung's eyes.

Mina : "You can't change the fact Chaeyoung, we... we can never be more than sisters, it's the truth and truths are never sweet to taste"

She pull out the ointment from the box but before putting it she gently touch it.

Mina : "Is the pain too much to handle?"

Mina asked thinking that if the pain is too much to handle it could be a minor or could be a major fracture.

Chaeyoung : "My heart is aching more than that pain"

Mina : "Chaeyoung, please... is it too much to handle?"

Chaeyoung shook her head. Though mina just nodded there was a rush of relief, that travelled in Mina's body  knowing that Chaeyoung is fine.

After putting ointment on Chaeyoung's nose, she proceeded towards the jaw line.

Mina : "Do you have ice pack?"

Chaeyoung : "In freezer"

She pointed towards the mini fridge, Mina nodded and moved to get the ice pack. Chaeyoung always have it cause sometimes when she over exercise she uses it to remove her cramps.

Mina carefully put the ice pack on Chaeyoung's bruised jaw line, Chaeyoung never let her eyes get away from the latter. Mina is mesmerizing, right now, earlier and guaranteed in the future to.

Mina : "Hold it"

Chaeyoung grabbed the ice pack and keep that on her skin, Mina lastly put the ointment on her index finger and put that just half a centimeter or may be less than that away from Chaeyoung's lips. She can feel the latter's lips as her palm is in contact with them.

Just like always Chaeyoung decided to capture those  beautiful lips, she grabbed Mina's hand which is putting ointment and started to lean in until she felt Mina moving away. For the first time Mina ignored Chaeyoung's kiss. The Korean looked at her "sister" and raised her eyebrows questioning why did she stopped her.

Mina : "We should stop it"

Chaeyoung : "What should we stop? Loving each other or kissing each other? Oh please mina you yourself don't want to stop this"

Mina : "Both!"

Chaeyoung sarcastically laughed.

Chaeyoung : "Sure, easier said than done, Myoui."

Mina : "Kim"

Chaeyoung : "You can't change the fact by changing your surname. You are blindly in love with me, just like I am for you!"

Chaeyoung stood up and laid on her bed ignoring Mina who is still sitting there watching the latter move away from her.

Mina : "Loving you, you loving me... It's just a mistake. Just thought it was another dream and forget about us"

Chaeyoung : "Sure! A dream so beautifully thought and roughly erased. Memories aren't written with pencil Myoui, if something you don't like you'll erase it"

Mina : "I'm going. Good night"

Chaeyoung : "The night isn't good without you. Stay with me"

Mina : "Mingyu is waiting"

Mina turn her heels and was about to leave when chaeyoung interrupted.

Chaeyoung : "Just a night won't hurt"

Mina know at this point if she will turn around or let herself melt in Korean's words it would be a huge trouble. She acted conspicuous and left chaeyoung there alone. Again.