24

Chaeyoung : "Give yourself your true self"

Can an immature girl can give you this much deep meaning lines? There is something or many things in chaeyoung that is confusing mina.

Mina : "I will try"

Chaeyoung : "So should we sleep or go on a drive?"

Mina : "Drive? At 1 am? You crazy?"

Chaeyoung : "Mina at least enjoy the life not as a mom, wife or a daughter enjoy as a human being"

Mina : "Would it be safe?"

Chaeyoung : "Until it's we, we will be safe"

Chaeyoung get off of the bed and stood near door and turn her head towards Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Yah! Myoui Mina come on girl"

Mina : "Wait aren't we going to change?"

Chaeyoung sighed.

Chaeyoung : "Mina it's one in the morning no one is there let's goooo~~"

Chaeyoung whined as she approached mina and grabbed her wrist pulling her outside her workhouse.

They sit in the car and chaeyoung started driving towards an unknown location.

Mina : "It isn't your legal driving age. Right?"

Chaeyoung : "hm..it isn't"

Her eyes are focused on roads though they are empty.

Mina : "It looks like you are into every illegal thing, going to clubs, having one night stands, driving without reaching your legal age. Aren't you afraid that cops will caught you one day?"

Chaeyoung shook her head.

Chaeyoung : "The only fear I have is to lose Eomma, oppa and innie and those dorks and now..."

Chaeyoung slowed the car, she directly looked in Mina's eyes and the way Mina's heart started beating just by Chaeyoung's eyes in her is very difficult to explain.

Chaeyoung : "You!"

Chaeyoung didn't let go of Mina's eyes neither mina did if there wasn't a speed breaker the staring thingy wouldn't have been stopped.

The car is filled with silence, blushing Mina looking outside the window. Chaeyoung suddenly roll downed the window of Mina's side.

Chaeyoung : "Feel the wind"

Mina did what chaeyoung said. It's indeed something she has never experienced before. This quite streets, the wind, looking at the open sky at one in the morning, these are the things she never expected to feel.

Chaeyoung suddenly stopped the car and when they get out of it the Japanese found a park.

Mina : "A park. Why?"

Chaeyoung : "We can play here"

A twenty four years old woman, mother of a kid playing in a park? I am not the one to judge here but mina she is judging herself.

Chaeyoung : "Don't waste time judging yourself it will only harm you"

She again pulled her hand dragging her towards the biggest slide.

Mina : "No not at all Son chaeyoung, I'm not gonna do it"

Chaeyoung left Mina's hand near slide as she climbed up and waved to mina from top of it. Mina nervously smiled and waved back. Instead of sitting and sliding chaeyoung stood and pushed herself to slide down.

Mina : "Yah chaeyoung you will get hurt badly if you will do this"

Chaeyoung landed on ground with a little stumble.

Chaeyoung : "It is better and have more fun than burning your ass their and then get it hit by the ground. Now go you try"

Chaeyoung threw the sand on slide which is around the slide to make it more slippery.

Mina : "No I will not!"

Chaeyoung : "You will"

Mina : "What if I will fall?"

Chaeyoung : "Don't worry I will be standing here right in front of the slide and I will save you"

Chaeyoung pushed mina towards the stair of the slide making her climb. She stood their nervously.

Mina : "If I will fall I am gonna kill you without a second thought"

Chaeyoung : "Then please kill with your hands pressed against my neck so that I will die with your touch"

Chaeyoung said with a smile, a teasing smile which made mina blushed.

Chaeyoung clapped her hands gaining Mina's attention.

Chaeyoung : "Now come onnnnnn"

Mina took a deep breath and pushed herself to slide while standing. She closed her eyes, the wind she felt is indeed great. The ride which got over within two seconds but her body bumped with another bony yet soft one.

It can't be other than Chaeyoung's.

Chaeyoung's arms wrapped around Mina's waist while Mina's around Chaeyoung's nape. Both were safe. Mina opened her eyes just to meet with Chaeyoung's and the smile that latter is giving is doing nothing except giving a zoo in Mina's stomach.

Chaeyoung : "See I told you it would be fun"

Their body still close to each other, their breathe exchanging. Chaeyoung smiled and leaned in to attach their lips which mina didn't mind at all.

The gap between them lessened (if they have). It was the same feeling they had earlier, the butterflies, the heartbeat, the loss of their consciousness.

Chaeyoung put her one palm on Mina's cheek while letting the other on her waist. Mina didn't let go of Chaeyoung's nape feeling the most comfortable place. The kiss is again a soft one. The lips that looks like are made for each other.

They parted just because of that foolish O². Instead of letting go of each other they looked into each others eyes breathing heavily.

Chaeyoung : "I love your lips"