17

Momo : "SON CHAEYOUNG AND JEON SOMIIIII~~"

Because of loud voice of a raccoon somi pushed chaeyoung away from her making her fall from the sofa beside Mina's legs.

Chaeyoung : "Yah baby"

Chaeyoung whined her eyes closed rubbing her butt.

Somi : "I'm so so so sorry Chaeng, I was just startled because of that LOUD voice"

She looked at momo as she highlighted the word "loud".

Chaeyoung just tsked and was about to get up when she saw two hands in front of her. She looked up to find Mina and Somi's hand.

Chaeyoung looked at Somi and Mina but the hand chaeyoung was curious to touch from past days is of Mina. Though she knows it isn't right to touch Mina in that way specially in front of her girlfriend, somi. She still did.

She grabbed Mina's hand as Mina pull her up, somi being open minded casually ignored it, thinking they are cousins. But as for chaeyoung.

She is again loving the touch. Though you may think that as somi is youngest her hands will be the softest and it is. But chaeyoung, for her the way Mina's hand fits in her is just making the korean attract towards mina. She wants to push her away but for some reason she always ends up pulling her closer and closer.

Mina finally let go off Chaeyoung's hands and sat at her place again. But the lingering feeling of Chaeyoung's hands against her is just something very very very interesting.

Momo : "Miahney. Hehe"

They all glared at Momo who just shrugged and started munching the cheese balls she was eating from past 15 minutes.

Jihyo : "How about we watch a movie?"

Chaeyoung : "nice idea Thomas"

Jihyo : "This kid. Tch"

They all chuckled, Jihyo never scolded Chaeyoung, Tzuyu or Dahyun. She always treats them like her younger sisters and love them more than any other girl present here in the room.

Sana : "Yah! Jihyo-yah you never says something to chaeyoung, if it would have been one of us I'm ten thousand percent sure you could have killed us"

Jihyo : "Because I love them more than I like any of you"

Dahyun : "Unnnniiieee~~~"

Dahyun dramatically whined and hugged Jihyo.

Tzuyu/ Chaeyoung : "Tch drama queen"

They said in unison making everyone chuckle a bit but getting glare from Dahyun and Jihyo.

Nayeon : "Let's start!"

Jeongyeon : "How about the mattress arrangement?"

Chaeyoung : "That's a great idea hyung."

Mina : "Mattress arrangement?"

Jihyo : "oh in that, we will push this sofa inside and arrange all the mattresses present here in a straight horizontal line and we will put the television down. Them we will lay our back on the wall and yeah enjoy the movie. If you can with these dorks"

Tzuyu : "You are one of them"

Jeongyeon : "And that's a ten point smack by Chou Tzuyu"

Chaeyoung : "Let's see if Jihyo will be able to recover"

They both acted like mc's and commented on them but ended up getting scold from Jihyo.

>>>>

They all laid on the mattresses, the line is as follows.

Sana Tzuyu Jihyo Dahyun Momo Mina Chaeyoung Somi Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

Sana : "Tzuyu-ah why you made me lay here, at the corner?"

Tzuyu : "Because I don't want my girlfriend to flirt with ANYONE"

Sana just pouted but the one who got shock was Mina and her face says it clearly. Within a second she felt hot breath near her ear from her left side where chaeyoung is laying. That means its none other than the girl who is making her feel or weird sensation right now just by breathing near her ear.

Chaeyoung : "You aren't aware about SaTzu?"