74

Chaeyoung : "Come with me!"

The boldness this seventeen year old girl have is something Mina never expected to see in her.

It's like chaeyoung had casted a spell on Mingyu he took Aiden in his arms and let Mina go with chaeyoung. Again, again an action which caused so many questions in the japanese head. She is hundered and one percent sure that Mingyu is aware about the thing which is going between the cousins but still how can he allow Mina to be with chaeyoung.  She want to ask it out loud that why but she knows that there will be a reply like "she is your sister, who I am to stop you both"

Leaving Mingyu and Aiden chaeyoung pulled Mina towards the bar asking her for having some drinks which Mina gladly took.

Chaeyoung : "One strawberry mocktail"

She ordered and looked at Mina looking absolutely fascinating.

Mina : "You were having alcoholic drink a minute ago and now sober drinks? You are crazy"

Chaeyoung : "Yeah yeah, whatever you want to think"

They sat in silence and after that one drink chaeyoung have had three shots and Mina five she was ready to have her sixty one but she felt known fingers wrapping around her wrist she lift her head to find sana grinning like crazy.

Sana : "Let's dance the night away, Kim Myoui"

Having her sixth drink shoved in her mouth pushing everyone away, sana and Mina climbed the floor where the other girls were.

With a smile, chaeyoung watched every step Mina is doing, the way her hands are having a sword fight with air, the way her hips are slaying right and left, the way her figure is shining under the light, chaeyoung can't help but to think about touching it.

She gulped her fifth shot and leaped out of the chair finding her way towards Mina who is dancing with momo and sana is so drown that she didn't noticed that chaeyoung is already up for getting her.

The next thing she know is slender fingers covering her wrist ever so smoothly pulling her closer to the latter, the strawberry and alcoholic odor is so attractive that she didn't have to look the face to.

Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Mina's waist pulling her closer, the older looked into the Korean's eyes, a not so familiar thing found in them, but whatever it is, it's just beautiful in it's own way. Mina smiled and put her hands on Chaeyoung's shoulder freely not holding them, she waved her body in a manner that is more than enough to tempt anyone for it.

The way she is letting her body to get in contact with the latter is just tempting the girl more and more.

Chaeyoung : "You are intentionally doing it"

She heard each and every word clearly but still she decided to not to response with words, she just smiled and continues doing it.

Chaeyoung : "Mina, you are making it hard for me to control it for you"

Mina : "Then don't do it!"

Chaeyoung smiled and attached their lips, this is a kiss Mina never has experienced. It's so new to her, the way Chaeyoung's hands are gripping her waist it isn't the way they always use to do, the way chaeyoung is forcing to deepen the kiss she never did it before, but again whatever it is, it's something which Mina is enjoying. And how can she just blame the latter, she herself is in the same shoes, she herself isn't letting the kiss go smoothly.

This night, for the very first time, both lovers found a free thing with love, it's LUST.

Don't know what came in the Korean's head as she parted away, she started pushing everyone and going towards the exit with Mina's wrist gently between her fingers and palm. The next thing they knew were getting into the elevator before Chaeyoung attached their lips again.

The dress both of them are wearing is just making the things worst and worst, they can't control their hormones and the dress is adding salt to it. Pushing seventh floor button roughly the elevator started moving with it's own speed and Mina and Chaeyoung continued their own pace.

Both were so drown in their heart beats and the latter's skin that the next thing they heard is a door slamming and chaeyoung locking it, it's their room, currently they are in 704, their room.

They parted again and Chaeyoung swiftly removed her floral dress letting it lie on the entrance of the room. She then unzipped Mina's dress and the Japanese didn't waste a second to remove it to.

Mina was gently laid on the bed and chaeyoung hovering her and not letting her lips parting hers. Chaeyoung lips trailed down attaching to Mina's jawline, sucking it very gently. How can someone be so gentle while lust is all over her?

Then she get a little more lower and suck Mina's collarbone, a light moan escaped from Mina's mouth which is like a reward to Chaeyoung and motivated her to go further.

She looked at Mina whose eyes are already in hers.

Chaeyoung : "Should I go further?"

Mina : "Just do it Chaeyoung"

Unclapsing Mina's brassiere and removing hers too, she let her lips dived on Mina's breast, her lips focusing on right one while her hand focusing on left one.

The moans leaving Mina's mouth can't sound much better to Chaeyoung's ear, the way Mina's fingers are in Chaeyoung's short hair can't be more comfortable anywhere.

>>>>

They entered the room around eight thirty and now it's almost ten, Mina's bare skin on Chaeyoung's. She is into Chaeyoung's embrace ever so safe, ever so soothing, and ever so loving.

Her left hand intertwined with Chaeyoung's and her other one resting on her lap. Korean's one hand on Mina's shoulder and intertwined with her elder sister's fingers and the other one above Mina's hand which is resting on her lap.

They just have sex, they just discovered each and every curve and mole on the latter's body, they just made love!

They are just resting with their bare skin in contact with each other's when something clicked Chaeyoung's head.

Chaeyoung : "Tattoo?!"