32

Mina : "Wow it's heaven chaengie"

Chaeyoung looked at Mina who is smiling brightly looking at stars and the bright winter moon.

Chaeyoung : "It really is"

Though Mina is refering to the night sky chaeyoung reference was to mina.

The way Mina holds those beautiful eyes on the night sky is way mesmerizing than you could ever thought of. Chaeyoung automatically felt her heart beating just by watching Mina, she felt more warmer in the cold night with Mina beside her. They have a nice gap between them in which Aiden can easily fit in.

Chaeyoung : "Want some hot chocolate, maybe not that hot but still hot?"

Mina smiled and nodded. Chaeyoung handed Mina the hot chocolate she bought from the store, unfortunately it isn't that hot but just drinkable with hot container.

Mina : "How's your studies going?"

She strikes a normal conversation, neither with deep meaning nor with double meaning. Just a normal and casual one.

Chaeyoung : "I'm not focusing on it"

Chaeyoung took a sip from her plastic mug.

Mina : "Why? You should study, you know the importance of education. And what about your finals how you will get a job if you will fail in them?"

Chaeyoung smiled maybe Mina is the only one who asked about her future, what she is willing to do, how will she able to survive without a job.

But instead of answering chaeyoung pulled out her phone entered the password and directly opened the mail box, she scrolled for a second until she found a mail with archived mark on it and gave her phone to Mina to read it.

Mina : "Son Chaeyoung-ssi we read the songs you send to us and not a single one of them made us feel disappointed. The tune, they rhythm and the lyrics everything is so perfectly coordinated giving a really mature and great look to your songs.
We would be waiting for you in our company as main lyricist and composer of songs for our artists.
—Leader in entertainment
   JYP"

There is a huge and wide smile on Mina's face showing an actual happiness, which was enough to make chaeyoung blush a little. Maybe she would be lying if she will say that her mother was happier than mina when she showed it to her.

Mina passed the phone to chaeyoung with a really bright smile and a genuine one.

Mina : "I'm really happy for you"

Chaeyoung : "I can feel that"

Chaeyoung took another sip of the hot chocolate and so did mina.

Mina : "What you replied?"

Chaeyoung : "I'm glad that you accepted me in your company bla bla bla but yeah I mentioned that I will be joining in late May, when I would have graduated from the school"

Mina : "I'm waiting to listen to all your hits"

Chaeyoung : "Thank you, what about your books?"

Mina : "Just finished the previous one before coming here, searching for new ideas to present in"

Chaeyoung : "You write love stories. Right?"

Mina : "Hm... Mainly love stories"

Chaeyoung : "Write about us!"

Mina : "Huh?"

She is purely in shock not knowing what to say next. Their love story? A story that never officially started. A love story that no one has heard of, a love story in which no one accepted what they felt towards each other.

Chaeyoung : "We both have different love stories, you got that Mingyu guy and I-I have another girl merge it and write it, maybe the outcome will be good"

Another girl? Really son chaeyoung.
You all were thinking right, Chaeyoung's story about "us" means the things that are going on between Chaeyoung and her cousin sister mina, a sinful story. But this time she chose to lie, lie about her feelings unlike the other time when she would directly confess it to Mina and be a stubborn person.

Mina just hummed not intrested in writing a story about Mingyu and her and not at all no matter what she will never right a story about chaeyoung and that whosoever that new other girl or woman is.

Chaeyoung : "I have something to show you"

------------------------------------------
Stuck in biology's online class next two updates after the class around 3 pm (12:38 pm here rn)