49

It's been almost a week since they all have met, individuals keep having some job issues so they finally decided to meet each other on Friday after the engagement ceremony. They already met Jennie and the interaction was so cute that you could only imagine.

Yes, It's been a week since Chaeyoung and Mina properly talked. Chaeyoung still isn't in the favor of making her mother and her aunt relation get hurt because she loving her "sister". Mina tried, she tried her best not once, not twice but everytime she can but ended up getting avoided by the latter. How much they want to be with each other, how much the need of holding each other, how much the need of attaching their lips and how much they are missing each other only they know. They! That means chaeyoung and mina both want this. This! Love by the other.

Nayeon : "Yaah! Yoo Jeongyeon~"

Nayeon pouted. But Jeongyeon continued laughing and teasing the older woman.

Sana is clinging onto Tzuyu's arm while Tzuyu is scrolling something in her phone.

Sana : "Baby look here"

Tzuyu : "Hmm... Do you need anything?"

Sana : "You"

Tzuyu : "Let me do this then you'll get me"

Tzuyu winked making Sana blush a little, tzuyu's bold side never fail to make her blood reach her cheeks.

Momo : "Should we go on a date tomorrow?"

Dahyun : "How about watching the new movie parasite?"

Momo : "okay! Anywhere you want"

They both are cuddling on the sofa like two birds hugging each other in a very cold weather.

Somi : "Should we go on a date to tomorrow?"

Somi asked Chaeyoung who is busy scrolling her instagram.

Chaeyoung : "Sorry, have some work tomorrow"

Somi : "What work? You always says you have a work but what work you do? Am I not allow to know it"

Chaeyoung : "You will get to know soon, right now only mom and... another person knows it"

Somi : "Who is that another person? Your brothers?"

Mina who is listening to their conversation while her hands moving on the screen while controlling a car in her android game. Maybe mina is aware what chaeyoung is talking about, it could be her working in JYPE as music composer and lyricist.

Suddenly Jihyo entered the hall after finishing her phonecall with her husband, Kang Daniel.

Jihyo : "Aish! Aish! Aish! Stop been a lover at least here"

She said and sat beside Mina as each head turber towards her.

Jihyo : "Let's play a game. An interesting one"

Dahyun : "I'm in"

Momo : "Me to!"

Sana : "Count me and Tzuyu to"

Tzuyu : "Who said I'm playing?"

Sana : "Pwease~~"

Tzuyu : "Kay, I'm in"

Jeongyeon : "This bunny and me to"

Mina : "What kind of game"

Somi : "Don't know, but if Jihyo unnie is here everything will go well. So I'm in to"

Mina : "okay... then me to"

Chaeyoung : "In!"

Jihyo : "Okay... Suggest some SENSIBLE games"

Momo : "Would you ever?"

Jeongyeon : "No! Nayeon is pregnant and I'm not allowing her to consume alcohol"

Momo : "But it's just been a week or two I don't think it will affect the baby"

Jeongyeon : "No means no! I am not in the favor of making Nayeon drink it"

She almost shouted on momo.

Momo : "Tch fine"

Dahyun : "How about hide and seek"

Everyone glared at Dahyun which made her hands to raise.

Dahyun : "Okay I'm sorry... a very bad suggestion"

Mina : "How about Truth and Dare"

Somi : "A no! Sana unnie is here"

Mina : "So? Let's play it"

Sana : "Me and Tzuyu are in!"

Tzuyu : "Who said I am"

Sana : "Pwease"

Tzuyu : "Tch! Fine!"

Dejavu!

Mina : "Me to"

Jihyo : "Don't back off later Mina"

Jihyo said with a smirk and within a minute the game started. The first player at which the bottle stopped was Tzuyu as answer and Somi as question.

Tzuyu : "Dare"

Somi : "Don't touch Sana unnie during the whole game, if you lose you'll treat everyone of us"

Tzuyu : "What?! This child is crazy! How can I control myself from touching her and you all eat like in... tons"

Somi : "A dare is dare"

She sheepishly smiled leaning her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder and wrapped her arms around the older ones arm feeling extremely comfortable without knowing there's a woman in this room feeling extreme level of jealousy.

They rotate the bottle again coming onto sana and momo. Momo as the answer and sana asking the question or giving a dare.

Momo : "Truth! Never in life I will opt dare in front of you"

Sana isn't the one to strike a question which will ruin her friend relation with the young tofu, so instead of asking her a question related to her past she asked another kind of question.

Sana : "If you are trapped in an island for a month, where you just have a option either take food with you to survive there for a month or have Dahyun with you"

Momo : "Food! I don't want Dahyun to starve there. If I'll survive I can get back to her and anyways I don't think I could spend a single day there without her"

Everyone "o"wed as momo answered very intelligence in it which is a very rare thing for her. Meanwhile for Dahyun she hugged momo and buried her head deep into her shoulder feeling the blood on her cheeks.

The bottle again rotate stopping onto the two person who are avoiding each other.

Jeongyeon : "Mina and Chaeyoung!"