48

Jungkook : "Uhm... Good afternoon everyone"

Everyone stopped talking as they heard Jungkook's voice. Their head turned towards the beautiful stage on which Jungkook is standing with a purple mic tightly grabbed in his hands.

Jungkook : "Uhmm... honestly I didn't prepared what to say cause I thought everything I will say right now will be instant all the things which will come directly from my heart and not from my head."

A soft and motivating smile pressed against everyone's lips, everyone is equally excited to hear Son Jungkook give a nice speech to his soon to be fiance.

Jungkook : "The first time I saw you, I don't exactly remember what I thought of you cause it's so long, I was just eleven at that time, but I know how it felt. It didn't felt like how it happens in a movie it feels like just everything is right about you, about being with you"

Each and every word he is speaking his eyes are fixed on that particular mochi boy whose cheeks are red as rose right now.

Jungkook : "At that time it was just a crush but I didn't realised the time when my crush turned into love. I just blindly and carelessly followed my heart which keeps on leading my path to you. I wouldn't mind if I have to wait for years more though I'm 25 I'm willing to wait for you till I will be fifty or seventy? You know if I could live without you"

Slowly and carefully he stepped down the couple of steel stairs attached to the stage and started coming close to Jimin. Everyone started giving him way loud cheering could be hear but the one thing which couldn't hear was Jungkook and Jimin's beating heart.

Jungkook : "But why to spend time alone when I got a handsome and the most attractive man in this world who loves me more than I could ever imagine."

Jungkook slowly bend on his knees, pulled a ring box and quickly opened it, showing a beautiful diamond ring.

Jungkook : "Park Jimin would you marry me?"

The cheering became more loud, the voice of "Woaahhh" could be heard from miles away but no one can notice the teary eyes of the older man because of Jungkook. Jimin nodded with a high quality and quantity blush which made Jungkook scream and jump in happiness, he slides the ring into Jimin's ring finger and hugged him with all his strength.

Now it was Jimin fishing out his box of ring and making Jungkook wear the ring.

During the sweet interaction there is Mina and chaeyoung standing beside each other and the way chaeyoung keeps on screaming and shouting her oppa's name and keep on clapping for every bold action Jungkook is making made her understood how much Chaeyoung is in love with her brother.

During the whole ceremony and after party Chaeyoung keeps on avoiding Mina just like Hirai Momo of twice avoids mic, or just like how a kid avoids plain milk. But Mina is like a candy a sweet addictive candy which keeps on attracting chaeyoung towards her.

Everytime Mingyu puts his arms around Mina's waist while she introduce him to some relatives it's feels like Chaeyoung's body will burn because of jealousy. He even pecked on Mina's lips in front of her and the other girls of the group while Mina introduced him as her "husband" to everyone.

But it isn't just chaeyoung who is feeling this, it's same for Mina. Somi is still clinging onto Chaeyoung. Everytime Somi boldly pulls chaeyoung for a kiss which chaeyoung responds like there was nothing between mina and her it made mina broke into pieces.

The ceremony almost ended with the last piece of cake in Hirai's hand.

Tzuyu : "Stop eating, Dahyun unnie the only thing your girlfriend knows is to eat"

Momo : "Shut up! My stomach is my stomach, none of your stomach"

Dahyun : "Ani... she is great at flirting to."

Tzuyu : "Just flirting? What about bed? Sana is great in bed to"

Jihyo : "Yah! Chou Tzuyu intrested in getting a punch on your face for talking this dirty things"

Sana : "Yah! Jihyo-yah, don't act all innocent. I know who enjoyed on bed with Daniel to"

Nayeon : "Jeongie, grab some popcorn it's getting intrested"

Jihyo : "Shh... Yoo Nayeon!"

Jeongyeon : "I will appreciate if you'll be shh, and stop blaming on my wife"

Jihyo : "Taking your lovers side I wish daniel could be here"

Jihyo pouted.

Jeongyeon : "Stop pouting you don't look good"

Their bicker continued while chaeyoung sitting at the corner with her fingers intertwined with Somi and having a huge smile plastered on her face as somi keep caressing the Korean's hand with her thumb.

Nayeon : "Okay, we should go... Let's meet tomorrow at night in Chaeyoung's penthouse"

Chaeyoung : "My? Since I have introduced that to you I have never felt that my word."

Tzuyu : "Shut up! What's yours is ours and what ours is not yours."

Chaeyoung : "I hate you Chou Tzuyu"

Tzuyu : "Don't worry we shares the mutual feelings"

The room busted into laughter, their bond is something everyone want but only rare get. They all bid their goodbyes after promising to meet tomorrow again at Chaeyoung's penthouse for a little catch up.

~~~~
Sorry for making you all wait :(