40

Mina : "Okay"

Chaeyoung waited as Mina started to continue.

Mina : "There is an exchange program in our school from other countries and when I was in my second last year the country chosen was China. Three students from China would come in our school and three students from our school will go to china. That was the time I met Jun. The three students were bJun, Yanan and a girl I just forgot her name"

Chaeyoung listened to Mina like something very important thing. Her hands still caressing in Mina's hairs.

Mina : "Jun was a cute guy, an intelligent one and someone who is mature. He became quite popular in our school and I found myself to developing a crush on him. Once he helped me to clean our homeroom and that's how we became friends. And it didn't took us long to convert that relation into something more than friends. But after a year he had to leave the school as his graduation was completed and returned to China"

Chaeyoung : "Do you miss him?"

Mina : "Not really, we have great memories together. I miss memories and his silly jokes. I don't miss him that much but I think that was just a crush and never crossed that level of. Sometimes I'll think of him but the other second I will get back to the reality"

Chaeyoung : "What about Mingyu?"

Mina took a deep breath before starting.

Mina : "Mingyu's family shifted in Japan when I was in second last year of my college. He looks smart, he's handsome and maybe everything a girl is interested in. But the truth, the face he never showed to anyone is a man who has full power and perfect visuals is crazy for sexual pleasure"

Mina can feel Chaeyoung tensing a bit and it makes Mina sad to.

Mina : "He was a sweet talker, the way he talked to me and made me believe that he loves me the most in the world, by saying few cheesey lines, by giving me gifts now and then for no reason, by asking me on dates on every weekend, kissing me so gently like I mean the world to him. He behaved like a perfect partner that everyone desire to have. But that night when we all were called in a reunion college party I decided to wore a one piece and that night lust got over him. Without my permission he - he hovered over me and-"

Chaeyoung : "Shh... You don't need to tell that okay?"

Chaeyoung planted a soft kiss on Mina's forehead.

Mina : "After a month I got to know that I'm pregnant. I told my parents about this and the next day my wedding cards were out. No one opposed my parents decision, no one asked me that am I ready to have this child? Or ready to get married with Mingyu. The only thing matters to my parents were their reputation. They don't want themselves to be called parents of a slut. I-"

Chaeyoung : "Mina... You aren't a slut, you are a beautiful person, who is more beautiful and stronger from inside than she looks outside."

Mina : "Aren't you disgusted by knowing that I'm a slut?"

Chaeyoung : "He forced you, he used his muscles rather than using his brain. There's in not a single mistake of yours. Okay? Don't think about it. Let's sleep"

Chaeyoung pecked onto Mina's lips and Mina snuggled closer to Chaeyoung.

Another night spending into a warm place, don't know why sleeping in the car feels like sleeping in their home. Their heartbeats which are equally crazy for each other, their love which is equally devided for each other and their past equally horrible as each other. Though Mina never said the words she really feel, her actions always found a way to reach till Chaeyoung's heart. Yes! It could be their last night or moment spending together with each other as lovers but the heart will never let this love fade away and neither the brain will let this sweet like candy moment erase from their head.

The night wasn't as noisy as they expected it to be, it's a paradise or more than that. Mina in Chaeyoung's arms fits like she is meant to be there. Finally at two - thirty in the morning both drifted into their dreamland and this time they wouldn't mind if they will have a dream or not cause being with each other is better than their dreams.