28

Mr. Jeon : "And that's a shot"

Mr. Jeon jumped a bit as his blue ball entered the whole.

Chaeyoung : "Watch me sir"

She bend a bit making a perfect attractive view for Somi and Mina, maybe somi ignored it but the way Chaeyoung's hips moved and the way her top loosened a bit making her cleavage reveal a bit its maybe to much for mina to remove her eyes from.

Mr. Jeon : "Mina why don't you join us, it's pretty common game in the states and almost everyone knows how to play, I'm sure you will be better than me"

Mina gulped a bit as she was almost caught cheaking chaeyoung out. But another thing which disturbed her mental peace is that she don't know how to play the game.

Mrs. Jeon : "Let's have lunch first"

She dragged her husband outside as Mr. Jeon just whined wanting to complete this match.

Chaeyoung : "Can I play a short game with Mina then we will join"

Mrs. Jeon : "You can play it afterwards, just have lunch first"

Chaeyoung : "Ani game first pwease"

Chaeyoung pouted making Mrs. Jeon sigh and nod. She left the room leaving Mina and Chaeyoung alone in the room.

Chaeyoung : "I know you can't play so let me teach you"

Mina sighed in relief, somehow she is becoming more and more dependent on the younger girl. Though she is younger than her but her sense towards the girl is undesirable.

Chaeyoung : "Hold the cue like this okay?"

Chaeyoung showed the position by grabbing the cue between her fingers and bending a bit showing the correct position. Mina just hummed and did what chaeyoung told.

As soon as she did chaeyoung gently stood behind her leaning her body onto Mina's gently. Her hands automatically find their way onto Mina's hands, Mina's breath hitched after coming this close again to her "sister". Chaeyoung controlled Mina's hand and direct towards the blue ball hitting it and making it go in one of the most cornered whole. Instead of letting go Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Mina's waist as Mina already stood where she was because of Chaeyoung's touch.

Chaeyoung : "You were checking me out"

There was that weird tone in Chaeyoung's voice that almost gave a mini heart attack to mina. Chaeyoung loosened the grip and made her turn towards her which mina gladly did.

Mina : "It was just random, it wasn't intentional"

Chaeyoung smiled and leaned to connect their lips, irony of the situation, last night chaeyoung promised herself to stay away from Mina but here she is again initiating their kiss. Maybe Mina is something you can't stay away from though you want to but for Chaeyoung she don't want to. Just for the other relationships she won't stay away from mina.

Just like everytime their kiss was soft and gentle a joyable one. Their soft lips against each other moving with such a pace that both are comfortable with but for the first time it was Mina to detach them. Instead of looking into Chaeyoung's eyes after the kiss she look towards her feet.

Mina : "You have a girlfriend"

It was almost inaudible but luckily chaeyoung heard it.

Chaeyoung : "You got a husband and a kid who"

Mina lift her head letting her eyes meet with chaeyoung just to find a smile on her face.

Mina : "I'm serious chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung : "So I am"

Mina : "You are not"

Chaeyoung : "From the start to this moment and for the others in the future too, I swear to god I wasn't and will never be joking on your topic"

Mina : "You are just good with words"

Chaeyoung shook her head.

Chaeyoung : "Just able to convey things my heart wants to say"

Again she is flirting. Right? Don't know why but Mina always thinks that her younger sister is always flirting with her though she isn't. There eye contact was disturbed by a four years elvyen standing at the doorstep and cutely said making them look at her.

Elveyn : "Mom is calling for lunch"

Chaeyoung untangled her arms from Mina's waist and she nodded towards the child. While coming out of the room, chaeyoung said fee words which made a satisfactory feeling run into Mina's heart and veins.

Chaeyoung : "I will talk about our break up with Mr. Jeon"

Our? That clearly indicates Somi and Chaeyoung's breakup. After that both of the girls landed onto the dining table having sweet talks with Mr. Jeon's family.