16

Mina is standing at the address which Mrs. Son gave to her. It was where chaeyoung invited her, her farmhouse. Basically it isn't a farm house its just a house in an apartment at 13th floor.

Mina is excited, excited to meet her old friends sana, Momo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo. She pressed the bell button hearing a sweet 'ting tong', soon it was opened by a the same girl who got injured in the match at when it started.

?? : "Yes?"

Mina : "I'm mina, chaeyoung invited me"

Dahyun scanned mina for a second before turning her head towards Chaeyoung who is sitting in front of television on sofa.

Dahyun : "Cub, someone named mina is here"

Chaeyoung : "Let he--"

Before chaeyoung could finish the sentence they all heard a loud squeal, I'm sorry not A loud squeal it was two loud squeals by Nayeon and sana TOGETHER!

Nayeon : "Minaaaayyaaaa"

Sana : "MIIITAAANNNGG!!"

And within a second that injured tofu is pushed aside just to take mina in their embrace.

Chaeyoung : "HyungTzu control your wife and girlfriend"

Chaeyoung turned her head where Jeongyeon was sitting but she was no where to be found, she turned her head towards Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung : "Where is she?"

She asked Tzuyu, the 'she' refers to her hyung, Yoo Jeongyeon.

Tzuyu : "There, with that Mina girl"

Dahyun and Tzuyu never met mina, though they have heard one or two incidence or you can call it embarrassing incidence from Mrs. Son with Mina and they have seen her baby face while they were flipping pages of Chaeyoung's photo album to find an embarrassing photo of their best friend.

But for 3mix and momo – sana the case is different. They all went to same school and was best friends back then, but after Mina's mother decided to shift their company in Japan they don't have another choice then leaving this beautiful country where her best friends are and were.

They promised that they will be connected with each other with the not so new app Facebook at that time. They exchanged their numbers, to make sure it will not misplace they wrote it down in their rooms, Sana craved it on her wooden table and Nayeon on her lamp stand but as Mina's parents wants their daughter full focus on her studies they decided to prohibit mina from using phone. Though she protested a lot but ended up giving up.

Jihyo : "Yah! You fools let her in"

They all gave Mina space and there sits the girl who invited Mina. But to Mina's shock she wasn't sitting alone another girl was sitting on her lap. Surely she was not there in her team.

Chaeyoung's arms were wrapped around that American looking like girl whose arms are around Chaeyoung's nape. Chaeyoung was controlling a game console while the other girl doing the same.

Mina diverted her attention to her friends and sat on the sofa a little far from Chaeyoung but at a place where chaeyoung and her each action plus whatever she is saying is noticable.

Mina started talking to them telling them about her, they are exchanging stories and everything just tryna catch up. But mina never forget to steal glances of that girl and chaeyoung.

That girl still sitting at Chaeyoung's lap, she was in the same position.

Chaeyoung : "And...That's a win baby"

She screamed enough for everyone to hear it.

Jihyo : "Son Chaeyoung you want to die?"

She just showed her cute smile which automatically melted Jihyo.

Chaeyoung : "Baby you are such a loser can't win this easy game?"

That girl just rolled her eyes and get ups from Chaeyoung's lap making chaeyoung frown and that's the point where realization hits her.

Chaeyoung : "I'm sorry, you may be loser here but you are already winner of my heart"

Mina is hearing each and every word carefully. That girl madly blushed and try to avoid Chaeyoung's gaze. Chaeyoung gently put her lips on that girl's lips and sucked it. Mina is clearly witnessing it, her eye widened, maybe if she will see a ghost right now would be less shocking then witnessing chaeyoung kissing someone.

Mina watched the way chaeyoung is gently sucking that girl's lips making her release moans in between their hands intertwined looking so inlove.

If it wasn't momo mina could have been fainted just by watching this hot session.

Momo : "SON CHAEYOUNG AND JEON SOMIIIII~~"