73

Chaeyoung : "Omo, do I know you handsome man"

Chaeyoung chuckled and pinched Aiden's cheek lightly making him giggle. None of us know that if that six months baby understood what his aunt is trying to convey, but he still giggled with the flow. He is wearing a white shirt with navy blue suit and a cute bow with him. Watching Chaeyoung and Aiden's interaction a smile crept on Mina's face. She never witnessed chaeyoung and Aiden together.

Aiden is lying on the bed playing with a comb cause that's what he found laying next to him. His legs throwing in air maybe having a battle with air. Mina bought his lower pant and made him wear it. Chaeyoung who is watching them just said one thing...

Chaeyoung : "You both look good together"

Mina : "Chaeng... We both are mother and son, isn't it obvious that we will always look good together?"

Chaeyoung shook her head.

Chaeyoung : "Jeongin never look good with mom, he is like a crazy monkey with a very mature and most beautiful lady"

Mina chucked, god knows when the son siblings will stop their childishness but whatever it is, it's cute in it's own way.

Mina : "Will you sit with him, until I'll get ready?"

Chaeyoung : "As you wish my lady"

She bowed acting as a servant of a queen again it did nothing except making Mina feel like one of the luckiest person alive.

Chaeyoung : "Come little boy let's give this room to your mother and we will spend some time together in other room"

She picked Aiden ever so kindly and making sure it wouldn't harm the kid. She exited the room giving Mina some time and space to get ready while she went outside the room with Aiden. She stood near the door like a doorkeeper with Aiden in her dock.

Mina : "I'll tell you as soon as I'll wear my dress"

Chaeyoung : "I wouldn't mind if you'll change in front of me"

She winked but ended but getting a playful slap on her shoulder.

Mina : "Pervert"

Mina closed the door.
Chaeyoung indeed is extra happy today, everyone can feel that how happy the younger siblings are on their oldest brother wedding.

Chaeyoung : "Okay so boy it's just you and me, by the way I'm Chaeyoung. I don't know if someone have talked about me so I'm introducing myself"

Aiden just giggled hitting Chaeyoung's shoulder with his fist playfully. Kids obviously don't know what they are doing, they will just to something which is entertaining to them.

Chaeyoung : "One day my shoulder will be fractured just because you and your mom constantly hitting it"

Again Aiden giggled and started playing with Chaeyoung's face.

Chaeyoung : "I swear if it wasn't you, I would've killed the latter for playing with MY face"

He continued what he was doing with a giggle.

Chaeyoung : "Are you even understanding what am I saying?"