38

Mina : "You can"

Mina said with a smile on her face, she really is in love with the latter, more than Mingyu, more than herself.

Chaeyoung : "So should we sleep here?"

Mina : "Okay... Get in"

Chaeyoung : "Okay... I'll just check if the car is having a right distance with the cliff I'm not intrested in not waking tomorrow"

Mina chuckled and nodded. Chaeyoung checked the car until she assured that the cliff and her car is having around two kilometers of distance. At last she found to bricks and put it near the back tires so that no matter what the car will not move.

Chaeyoung : "Please come out for a second, I'll make it more comfortable"

Mina did what chaeyoung told.

The korean arranged double folded the mat, thanks for it having large length, then she took the pillows and kept them on the top vertex of the mat.

Chaeyoung : "Get in"

Mina climbed and fished out her phone to check the messages until chaeyoung will lock the main door of the car and check other things that need to make them secure.

After a while chaeyoung enters and closed the last door, the trunk's door. Luckily it wasn't dark, thanks to a single lamppost.

Before Mina chaeyoung laid on the mat and then showed Mina her left arm asking her to be in her embrace which mina quickly did.

Soon Mina's hand find their way onto Chaeyoung's stomach keeping her hands above it and snuggling closer, while for Chaeyoung's hand they are finding paradise in Mina's soft hair.

Though both of them are tired as hell from the body but their heart still want to be with each other, maybe it's to hard to control themselves from not to sleep but still they are choosing the latter over them. They don't want to be away from each other. But when the sun will rise their paradise will convert into a miserable place to survive in.

Mina : "Do you know about Dahyun-ssi and Momo unnie's love story?"

She is ready to ask anything and everything about anyone from the younger one, in case she will sleep and Mina will not be able to talk to her like this again.

Chaeyoung : "I don't actually know, but Dahyun unnie and momo unnie met through sana unnie. Once sana unnie wasn't able to pick Momo unnie from her dance practice so she send Dahyun there from that day they started talking and next day when momo unnie invited her for watching her dance practice Dahyun unnie developed crush on her and later that crush turn into love and momo unnie gave dub unnie a chance cause they both like to eat? Yeah and later she fell in love with unnie and the rest is history"

Mina listened to each and every word chaeyoung said like a young girl listening to her grandma telling her bed time story.

Mina : "What about Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie, I know it was too obvious back then to that they have a thing for each other but how they managed to confess it? Both aren't the one to lose their friendship just because they are in love with each other"

Chaeyoung : "Jealousy! Nayeon unnie got really really really jealous when one of our junior asked for help in her studies from hyung. Though Nayeon unnie said no to hyung to teach her, she still did. They went through a huge argument ended up not talking to each other for a week and at last in frustration hyung confessed that she really like unnie"

Mina : "Woah! That was unexpected"

Chaeyoung : "They both are unexpected"

Chaeyoung chuckled which mina joined.

Mina : "What about Sana unnie and Tzuyu-ssi?"

Chaeyoung : "Why are you suddenly asking about their love stories?"

Chaeyoung said with a smirk.

Mina : "Nothing just intrested. Now tell me about sana unnie and Tzuyu"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Okay! Just realised there are more than 20 chapters left (maybe it may be more or less then that)so here's another chapter. Will try to publish more often