52

It's been four days again since they shared the last kiss in front of their friends. Somi almost stopped seeing chaeyoung and talking to her but somehow chaeyoung got to know that Somi is going to the states for her further education which makes her happy.

This night is maybe different from the past four nights cause right now Mina is in Chaeyoung's head like an ice cream in a five year old kid. She is in her workshop right now, laying on her bed while her face towards the sky, it's silence but not peaceful, she wants Mina right now, it seems like years since she talked to Mina. Even though she confessed her true feelings that night but got back to ignoring mina cause she don't want her mom to be hurt but she want Mina.

She heard a knock on her door.

Jungkook : "Kid! Can you give me five minutes of your life"

He screamed from outside.

Chaeyoung : "Oppa not in the mood, sorry"

Jungkook : "Just come out, I wanna talk to my little sis"

Chaeyoung : "How about a date tomorrow. Just my brother and me?"

Jungkook : "Sounds great, let's meet tomorrow. Take care, good night cub!"

Chaeyoung heard his footsteps fading away, she isn't in the mood to have a conversation with anyone, her phone consists of thirty one missed calls and one one nine texts. She remember she charged her phone four days ago to hundred percent, and right now her phone still have forty nine percent of battery in it. That's how less chaeyoung has used it.

She closed her eyes with a deep sigh leaving her mouth. The first thing she saw was Mina's smiling face, the latter's gum, those perfect set of teeth. She heard Mina's light laugh something no one can forget, that melodious voice. The way she holds onto Chaeyoung it feels like her whole life depend on it. The memories of them keep flashing infront of Chaeyoung like watching a movie. She abruptly stood up and took out her canvas and paints thinking that she will paint something.

She decided to draw a strawberry, a normal and not too hard drawing to calm her mind.

Chaeyoung's hand glide onto the canvas trying to make the curve of her favorite fruit but it didn't went well. Instead of the curve it was almost a straight and her foolish mind mixed black and red instead of mixing white and red. The frustration took all over her she ended up piercing the pencil in the canvas and pulling it with almost all her force which resulted as canvas in two irregular and non symmetrical pieces. Few paints on her hand but it isn't that serious matter.

Chaeyoung : "You are making me crazy Mina and I hate this"

Chaeyoung pushed everything with her leg and stood up sitting on her couch and having two dumbbells of four-four kgs'. Without wasting any other minute she started her gyming at past eleven at night. But unfortunately one of the dumbbell slip from her hand and landed near her foot just having few centimeters gap between them, just an inch closer and Chaeyoung's bone would be in pieces.

Chaeyoung : "That's it!"

Chaeyoung is well aware that her mother, aunt and uncle would be sleeping as usually old people sleeps earlier than the young one. She is sure to that her younger brother is sleeping too cause he has a school tomorrow, the other thing she is sure about is her older brother having sweet talks with his fiance, Jimin. Kai and Jennie would be busy in their own world. But the main problem, Kim Mingyu. She isn't sure what that jerk is doing and he is one of the person who will stop her from meeting Mina. Still ignoring all the if's she stormed towards Mina's room more like Mina, Aiden and Mingyu's room.

She made her way to her original room which was near her room smoothly without any worries and scanned it.

'Wow, it's almost been an year since I entered here'

She thought and scanned it, again silent but not peaceful. She decided to spend some time there, waiting for that Mingyu guy to drift into sleep. Maybe he will be in his sleep around twelve, she waited there like waiting for a train at a station, patiently, knowing that no matter what she'll meet mina.

It didn't took long for chaeyoung to get into the nostalgic moments with her father here, in her room. The way her father always lifts her up and pushes her to the washroom, the way he is so careful for her, everything about them, maybe, oh! I am sorry... it is, the most important relation in this world is of a father and his daughter, who is like a princess to him, a full pack of energy, a full pack of joke and a full pack of love for him. I think every father in this world can proudly say at least one thing that, his daughter loves him more than anything.

But it isn't just father a daughter wouldn't waste a second announcing that her father is the most precious man in this world.

She wiped her tears after having a journey to those sweet moments and checked the time, twelve - fifteen.

She stood and with a deep breath she walked towards the room which is just five or six steps away from her original room.

A deep breath again and raised her hand, turning it into a feast for knocking on the door, she closed her eyes and knocked it.

*Knock - Knock*