76

The morning isn't a usual morning, it's a special one. Chaeyoung hugging Mina's waist and her leg on the Japanese leg, while Mina's back facing her yet her hands on the latter's hand. Even while sleeping they can't let go of each others warmth.

The first one to wake up was Mina, the sun rays striking on Mina's face made her a little uncomfortable and the result was Mina turning to the other side and slowly opening her eyes. The first thing she saw was a baby sleeping beside her, chaeyoung. This girl can't be more cute than this, or can she?

The way her her perfect structured shape is, is making hard for Mina to not to love this kid.

Chaeyoung : "Hot or cute?"

The husky voice of chaeyoung is heavenly. Chaeyoung opened her eyes and she swear to god no one can be this beautiful just after waking up.

Mina : "Kid"

Chuckling on her own answer and watching a pouting chaeyoung in the morning is the best Mina will ever experience.

Chaeyoung : "Then let me show you what this kid can do"

Pulling the blanket over both of them and hovering over Mina, Chaeyoung lean in to plant a soft kiss on Mina's lips but stopped at just a centimeter away from hers. Mina who already closed her eyes waiting for a beautiful morning gift lifted her eye just to find a smirk on Chaeyoung's face.

Chaeyoung : "What?"

She acted like she really isn't aware about what she is doing.

Mina : "Just kiss it"

Chaeyoung : "No kids can't do it"

Mina : "Fine then I'll do it"

Mina pull her head up but chaeyoung pushed her head back.

Chaeyoung : "Kids can't kiss, don't you know?"

Mina : "Fine! You aren't a kid, just give me a morning kiss"

Chaeyoung : "That's like my lady, Myoui"

Leaning in and capturing those thin soft lips for the nth time, they kissed each other with the same feelings as the first time. Soft, steady, and full of love. Their lips danced better than main dancer of any kpop group, and their heart beats are better than any music of the world. Chaeyoung snakes her hand under Mina's top, maybe it's uncontrollable for Chaeyoung to stay away from Mina's skin, to stay away from Mina cause she is lost in her love.

Chaeyoung : "Good morning pretty"

Mina : "Morning kid"

Shuffling Chaeyoung's short hair (signal era) she lightly pushed chaeyoung away and tried to get up but the short arms were fast enough to wrap around the older one and pulling her closer to her body.

Chaeyoung : "Where are you goooooiiiinnngg??"

Mina : "Pabo! I need to take a bath. And my breath is stinking right now"

Chaeyoung : "Who said that? Who's here come in front of me"

Chaeyoung acted like searching someone in the room and again Mina playfully hit Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Mina : "Indeed a pabo! And what about taking a shower?"

Chaeyoung : "About that..."

The Korean leaned forward making eye contact with Mina as she lightly whispered against Mina's ears.

Chaeyoung : "Let's do that together"

Mina froze at her place, she never expected that chaeyoung will say something like that. Obviously last night was an exception as they both were high in lust and love.

Pushing Chaeyoung away, she swiftly gathered her clothes entering the bathroom but before closing the door she ordered chaeyoung.

Mina : "Please, order breakfast. Hehe"

Chaeyoung : "As you wish my lady"

>>>>

It's almost ten am, watching a random movie on television, inside the comforter in a cold morning they are warm. They have their breakfast tray on their lap, sharing from one tray.

Chaeyoung : "Tch! Boring"

Mina : "You are finding 'mission impossible' boring?"

Chaeyoung : "They all are just fighting and fighting"

Mina : "You don't like action movies?"

Chaeyoung : "I just like movies made on Myoui Mina"

Mina : "Don't you know anything except flirting?"

Chaeyoung : "Easy, loving you"

Mina smiled and put their empty tray under the bed and started cuddling with Chaeyoung. Please, this morning can't be more good.

Mina : "Should I change the movie?"

Chaeyoung : "I think we should change the atmosphere"

Mina : "Huh?"

Hovering over Mina she captured her lips, though Mina was fully unaware about the younger's "change in atmosphere" line but now she is cooperating the Korean as much as she could. Letting their lips dance. Mina can imagine her every morning with Chaeyoung, it would be a blessing to wake up next to chaeyoung every day.

Their kiss was interrupted by a notification on Mina's cellphone, instead of focusing on the text that just arrived she ignored and keep kissing Chaeyoung like no tomorrow. Again they heard a popup notification ringtone but it's like their ears are on strike of hearing any other sound except each others.

And now they heard Mina's phone ringtone, with a piss expression Chaeyoung sat on the bed as Mina picked her phone and saw the name

"Mingyu"

Fuck! Aiden! The thought of her son totally slept from her mind. She can't be more bad mother than this.

Mina : "Aiden..."

She is afraid, she really don't know what to do, how to do, what lie she should tell Mingyu. She felt Chaeyoung's hand covering hers and squeezing it lightly.

Chaeyoung : "Don't worry everything will be fine"

With a forceful smile and a deep breath Mina swiped the green icon. And put the call on speaker.

Mina : "Hm?"

Mingyu : "We have the flight at three back to Japan"

Mina : "WHAT?!"