50

Jeongyeon : "Mina and Chaeyoung!"

Sana : "It would be boring, cousin who are more like siblings can't ask an interesting question about each other"

Sana whined and put her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

Chaeyoung : "Tru... Dare!"

The look in Chaeyoung's eyes screams two things, first love for the latter and second disguise of the thought of coming out in front of everyone. She chose dare cause she don't have strength to explain mina why she keeps on choosing her mother over her and in addition she don't have strength to explain other eight women about the relation between the "sisters".

It was the last chance, last chance to ask chaeyoung what she really wants, last chance to show that she is still in love with the latter, last chance to accept that they aren't just "sisters".

Chaeyoung took a deep breath as she cleared her head with just one single thought.

'It's just a dare, you can do it. There's nothing to be afraid of'

With that she finally lift her head meeting once again with those beautiful orbs.

Right now Mina is finding the best way to give chaeyoung a truth in the dare itself. Maybe chaeyoung underestimated mina for her intelligence.

Mina took a deep breath and exhale it quietly.

Mina : "Kiss the one on her lips right now! With whom you want to spend your whole life. Not as a sister nor as a best friend or friend as your love."

Fuck! Chaeyoung never thought that just a single dare could make her this anxious and nervous. Indeed she is not feeling that much of confident but she can't hide her feelings for Mina in front of her best friends and most importantly in front of her girlfriend.

Jeongyeon : "Tch! Boring she'll obviously choose somi"

Sana : "Yah! Mitang you should give a hard dare"

Dahyun : "Unnie she kisses somi like no tomorrow without any fear"

Nayeon : "Minaaa~~ She is your sister that doesn't mean you'll give her easy dares"

Momo : "Should I suggest you another dare?"

Everyone keep commenting on the dare given by Mina but it's like mina and chaeyoung can't hear a single thing. Chaeyoung's eyes stuck in Mina's having a conversation of their own. Chaeyoung closed her eyes for a second.

'You can't hide it forever, I love her and I wouldn't mind coming out right in front of them. There will be a day when I have to tell somi about the romantic chemistry between me and mina and let's make that day today. Let's do it son chaeyoung anyways mom wouldn't know about this. Everything would be fine. Yes! I can do it! And on the other hand I was the only one who wants to taste those lips again it's been a week. Let's get it all together son chaeyoung. You can do it. Fighting!'

Chaeyoung motivated herself and opened her eyes with a lot of guilt in them, she looked towards somi.

Somi : "There's nothing to think to much, just kiss me"

Jihyo : "Just do it Son chaeyoung so we can have another round of it"

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and stood up. There was fear, guilt, nervousness but most importantly love in her eyes.

Nayeon : "Chaeyoung are you going somewhere?"

Chaeyoung ignored Nayeon, maybe her first time ignoring her favorite unnie. She directly stood in front of Mina.

Jeongyeon : "Yah! Are you going to murder her for asking you for this dare?"

Jeongyeon joked not able to sense the seriousness of the situation, but ended up getting glared by Nayeon and Jihyo.

Chaeyoung showed her hand to Mina, which mina took. Right from this moment their heart started to beat so fast. They themselves don't know that is it because of the nervousness or having the latter's touch after a week.

Sana : "She isn't missing Aiden again. Right?"

Sana thought that Chaeyoung avoided the question and is taking mina home again. But again chaeyoung ignored sana.

Chaeyoung made mina stand which she did without applying any repulsion force. They are standing in front of each other, their eyes into each other, their hearts into each other and their intrest into each other.

Just like always instead of holding any other part of Mina's body, chaeyoung put her palms on Mina's cheeks cupping it gently and once again after a week, just after seven days, after one sixty-eight minute and after ten thousand and eighty seconds they finally are with each other.

Chaeyoung as usual very kindly put her lips onto Mina's and let it stay there for a while until she felt  warm hands against her hand which was none other than of the Japanese. Chaeyoung sucked Mina's upper lip and then lower and so do mina did. They are sharing a mutual kiss which is noticable by everyone present in the room. The way their eyes are closed, the way their lips are moving, the way their hands are sharing the same warmth, screams just one thing that both "sisters" are in love with each other, but it isn't sisterly love it was a romantic one. Just like Romeo and Juliet, just like Jack and Rosé. A blissful yet a sinful love.

The way their lips shared the warmth, the way their body's temperature suddenly raise is something they never expected.

Once again Chaeyoung's lips were like strawberry and Mina's like chocolate. The soft pairs are so drowned in their own world that they didn't noticed that their are eight pairs of eyes witnessing it, with their eyes wide open.

They let their lips move until they ran out of that one component called O2. They parted, their chest going up and down indeed the kiss was steamy yet so soft. Chaeyoung was the one to look into Mina's eyes.

Chaeyoung : "I choose to love you Mina, I want to spend my life with you, not as a sister as a lover"

Her voice was slow almost a whisper but loud enough to make Mina and the other girls listen to it.

Jeongyeon : "Chaeyoung"