19

Somi : "Let's get inside"

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded, they both stood up and started walking towards the room.

Jihyo : "You two are too young so don't you dare do something"

Chaeyoung : "Yah! You dirty minded Thomas. We are getting bore so we are going inside to have few games of among us or any other ONLINE MOBILE game or we will just talk"

Jihyo : "you better be"

Chaeyoung somi ignored and entered the room, they didn't closed the door just laid on the bed and fished their phones.

While the remaining seven girls are busy and engaged in watching movie Mina's mind is travelling at a place where it shouldn't be. What is chaeyoung and Somi doing right now? Are they really just talking or playing phone game? Or are they doing something which they shouldn't?

Mina tried to snap her thoughts but her mind didn't agree to it. She took a deep breath and gathered her courage to ask momo who is sitting beside her.

Mina : "unnie"

Momo : "Hmm?"

Mina : "I need to use restroom"

Lie! She don't need to use it, she just wants to check on her cousin and that somi girl.

Momo : "There is one in front of that room and other one in that room, I will suggest to use that one because it's cleaner as less of us uses it"

Momo said while pointing at the restroom towards the room. Mina sheepishly smiled and directly entered the room.

There is no trace of her cousin, it was just somi sleeping comfortably tugged inside a comforter looking so calm. She turn her head to find her "sister" and then her eyes laid on a short figure standing in the balcony. Without thinking twice she approached her.

Mina : "What are you doing here?"

Chaeyoung turned her head with the speed of light her hand automatically found it's way to her furiously beating heart.

Chaeyoung : "You scared the hell out of me myoui"

Mina slided the glass door back and stood beside chaeyoung with a smile because of Chaeyoung's reaction.

Mina : "It's Kim by the way"

Chaeyoung : "No matter what I will call you myoui"

Mina : "Why?"

Chaeyoung : "Myoui suits you than that Kim name"

Mina : "But I thought Kim suits me rather than Myoui"

Chaeyoung : "And I think that Son suits you, than any other name"

Mina turn her face towards chaeyoung who is busy stargazing. There is a smirk plastered on her face which was enough to make mina believe that her cousin is again just saying all those things which are just useless.

Mina silently sighed and turn her heads towards sleeping somi who is visible from their place.

Mina : "That kid looks cute when she sleeps"

She frankly commented.

Chaeyoung : "Hmm... But you look prettier and cuter than her and than any of the woman I have ever witnessed in my seventeen years of life"

She said with a smile which make mina sigh again. These things, they just make mina believe that chaeyoung is just a playgirl.

Chaeyoung : "Yes, I am playgirl. But I ain't playing with you. Cause girls like you are made for pinning in bed and having fun at night. Perfect body, every detail so well defined, soft and attractive skin oh what else I need Myoui Mina, I don't mind if you are married or have a kid the only thing matters to me is your body"

She take a step forward making mina automatically take a step back.

Mina : "Chaeyoung we are cousins"

Chaeyoung : "There is a sin in that word"