13

Referee : "Ten minutes before the main game starts, can practice!"

The champs started practicing in the court while Chaeyoung's team exited. They decided to have a strategy before starting the main game.

Lia : "Unnie, it's one of THE best team. Our match wasn't with them"

Chaeyoung : "I'll just have a conversation with table. Wait a minute"

Tzuyu : "Let me accompany you"

Sitting in the first row, just few meters distance is between Mina and the place where Chaeyoung and her team is gathered. She heard the conversation between that girl and chaeyoung. Though it's not JUST mina, it was Mrs. Son, Jungkook, Jimin, In and maybe some others who are sitting beside them.

Chaeyoung approached the table where 3 people are sitting with a stop watch, whistle, a short board in which quarters are displayed, a paper and many other things. The table was under a huge umbrella giving more than enough shade to the people sitting under it.

Chaeyoung : "Excuse me sir, our match - I mean team diamond match was with the winner"

Person 1 : "Team winner can't be here due to traffic issues so we just switch it."

It was there first match today, of they will lose this they can't enter the next level.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu came back, they can't do anything with it.

Tzuyu : "Due to traffic they can't be here on time so we have to bare with this team"

Chaeryeon : "Unnie it's the best team we will lose"

Chaeyoung : "You are saying this without even trying. First playing five raise your hands"

Tzuyu, Dahyun, Ryujin and Yuna raised their hands.

Chaeyoung : "Let's warm up. See, they there"

She pointed at the players who are in court "the champs"

Chaeyoung : "How many legs they all have?"

Yuna : "2"

Chaeyoung : "Nose?"

Yuna : "1"

Chaeyoung : "And brain?"

Yuna : "1"

Chaeyoung : "Anything that god gave to them and not to us?"

They all shook their heads.

Chaeyoung : "Then why are you afraid. We have two referees, three on table so they can't kill you. Okay? Just play your best. Don't be afraid, don't feel pressure, let's make this a friendly match from our side. Let's enjoy our favorite sport"

Mina heard it, she heard every single word so carefully. The way Chaeyoung's voice was so calm, the way she motivated her group mates is something she never expected. Specially from the chaeyoung she is witnessing now.

She would be telling a lie if she will say that she didn't found chaeyoung hot. Son chaeyoung wearing sleeveless blue tee with black shorts, she can't be more hotter. The way her biceps are flexing mina automatically compared it between Mingyu and Chaeyoung's biceps and she found Chaeyoung's more fascinating than of her husband.

On backside of her blue tee "SON CHAEYOUNG" Printed beautifully and the number "24" the biggest and most noticable thing on her tee. Then "Team Diamond" below the number.

They heard the whistle. Playing five, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Yuna and Ryujin enters the court.

Referee 1 : "Show your hands"

They showed their hands to referee just to check they don't have long nails and other accessories in their hands which can harm the latter team.

Referee 1 : "Clear"

He showed thumbs up to the table and other referee standing outside the middle circle.

Referee 1 : "Jumpshot start"

He announced. Tzuyu came forward as she is the tallest and could get the ball in their basket side easily. From the champs it was a girl whose height is same as yuna but obviously smaller than Tzuyu.

Referee 1 : "At the sound of whistle start"

Tzuyu bend a little giving weight to her left leg and thigh ready to make a high jump and pass the ball to her team. The opponent did the same. As soon as they heard the whistle the ball was in team diamond court which is of Chaeyoung's.

Dahyun controlling the ball, Yuna running beside her on right while Ryujin at her left. Chaeyoung behind her and Tzuyu at their opponent court because if by any chance the ball will arrive at that side she could be quick enough to snatch it.

Though the ball is controlled by Dahyun, Mina's eyes were on chaeyoung. Not at all leaving. She is so unconscious while letting her eyes follow the younger girl body that she don't even know who is controlling the ball.

Dahyun : "Aah!"