63

Mrs. Son : "Leave him with us and you two go"

Mina : "Are you sure. Aunt?"

Mrs. Son : "of course I am"

Mrs. Son took Aiden from Mina and shooed Chaeyoung and Mina for going for shopping.

>>>>

Both lovers reached the shopping point. During the whole ride Chaeyoung keeps on telling Mina some jokes which she found hilariously non funny. She keeps on teasing chaeyoung by saying "chaeyoung you literally don't have jam". She really loved Chaeyoung's pouty face, the cuteness that drops from Chaeyoung's face is something Mina can't ignore.

Chaeyoung : "Mom texted me saying, buy a little famine dress"

Mina : "So should I help you?"

Chaeyoung : "I'm more than grateful to you Myoui"

Chaeyoung bowed until she received a playful slap from Mina on her shoulder.

Mina : "You are over dramatic today"

Chaeyoung : "Over? That means I'm dramatic every day?"

Mina found this topic more than enough to tease the younger one.

Mina : "hmm"

She nodded while checking one of the dresses' material.

Chaeyoung : "Yah mina, I'm not dramatic"

She saw a pouty chaeyoung, having her head on her chest.

Mina : "Here try this one!"

She passed a floral design dress in light peach color giving it a very royal look yet an elegant one.

Chaeyoung : "Fine"

With a sulky face she took it and started moving towards the trial room. Mina chuckled a bit watching chaeyoung getting sulky over a tease. She grabbed Chaeyoung's wrist and made her turn around.

Mina : "I was just teasing you"

Chaeyoung : "Yah! Myoui I hate you"

She stomped her feet and like an angry kid entering into her room after getting scolded by her parents, chaeyoung entered the room.

Till chaeyoung will try the dress Mina decided to find a dress for herself.

Her eyes landed and scanned few dresses but two dresses caught her eyes the most, a floral patterned dress and a normal with few designs on it.

Her mind stopped for a second when she heard the trial room's door clicking, in a reflex she turned her head and body towards the young girl, excited to see the Korean in a famine dress.

The moment her eyes met with the girl's body getting awestruck looks like a mandatory thing, the way that dress fits her was more than beautiful in a way no one can imagine.

Chaeyoung : "If you'll keep starring at me I will not wear this one"

Mina shook her head snapping out of her beautiful thoughts about this beautiful girl.

Mina : "Perfect"

Chaeyoung : "hmm... I know I'm born perfect"

Mina chuckled yet find another topic to tease the latter.

Mina : "I'm talking about the dress, it's perfect"

Lie! A white lie that Mina told. She was more stuck by Chaeyoung's beauty in that dress than the dress it self.

Chaeyoung : "Mina-ya"

She pouted and entered the room again for getting back to her usual clothes.

Soon she came out.

Mina : "Chaeng... I'm confused between these two"

Chaeyoung : "It doesn't matter, you will good great in every dress"

Mina : "But still choose one of them"

Nowadays Mina is getting used to every cheesy comment passed by the latter, but she can't hide the fact that the words that chaeyoung speaks are like a beautiful melody that no one can forget even though they want to.

Chaeyoung : "This one"

Chaeyoung pointed towards the normal designed dress yet a pretty one.

Mina : "Why this one?"

Chaeyoung : "If you'll take that one people might get confused that who is the real flower"

Chaeyoung winked at last word making Mina's blood reach till her cheeks, the blush is clearly visible.

Chaeyoung : "Woah! That much of blush"

Mina hit Chaeyoung's arm and entered the trial room with the dress chaeyoung had suggested.

Meanwhile chaeyoung called a helper who was standing near by.

Chaeyoung : "Please pack this one"

The worker smiled and nodded.

Worker : "There are more colors present in this design, would you like to choose another color?"

Chaeyoung smiled and shook her head.

Chaeyoung : "It's her choice, I don't want anything else"

Worker : "You must love your girlfriend a lot"

Chaeyoung nodded with a smile. The worker left to finalize the product and that was the moment chaeyoung heard Mina's voice.

Mina : "Chaeyoung-ah"