56

Mingyu : "Your dad didn't taught you any manners? Oh! I'm sorry you don't have a dad"

Without wasting a second, a hard punch landed onto Mingyu's nose making it bleed in another second. He groaned in pain as soon as Chaeyoung's hard punch landed on his nose, he can feel the liquid flowing out. He looked at Chaeyoung more angry than he could ever be.

Chaeyoung : "He got three straight bullets into his chest for the nation, being the head of all the soldiers and protected the nation by having three bullets. What? Can't you endure the pain of my punch, punch of someone who is eight years younger than you. Wow! What a pity person, how mina is able to spend time with you, such a jerk or should I say I loser? Who bribes po--"

Her words were cut by a hard slap on her face by the same masculine guy, her groan is a little louder than that of Mingyu. Without any delay she punched him in his stomach making him fall. He punched her back.

All the groans were heard by Jungkook, whose room's window faces Chaeyoung's workshop after witnessing the scene he ran to protect his sister. Somehow he managed to arrive before Mingyu can lay another hard fist on Chaeyoung's beautiful face.
Jungkook pulled him back and Mina somehow managed to escape from Chaeyoung's workshop obviously unaware about the physical pain both Mingyu and Chaeyoung is having.

Mina : "Chaeyoung!"

A cut on her right cheek, a bleeding nose, another cut near her lips twitching point and a bruise on her jawline. The way this seventeen year old girl is in, making her look like she is a gangster who just returned from a deadly fight.

Mingyu : "Where the fuck were you?"

He managed to spit his words.

Chaeyoung : "You don't have a right to speak her like this"

She fought back, Mina came towards Chaeyoung, giving her support, Jungkook behind Mingyu helping him to stand.

Mingyu : "You mind your own business! She is my wife! JUST MY!"

The words "Just" and "my" escaped from Mingyu's mouth which indicates jealousy and over possessiveness. Chaeyoung just gritted her teeth though she wants to scream that "what if she is your wife, she loves me. JUST ME!". She didn't let those words slip away.

Jungkook : "Mina, take chaeyoung inside and please treat her wounds. I'll take him inside"

Mingyu roughly jerked Jungkook's hands in a very aggressive way.

Mingyu : "I don't want a treatment. Mina come with me RIGHT NOW!"

Mina turned her head to look at Chaeyoung whose head was down but still managed to show her few bruises and wounds. Chaeyoung got full faith that Mina will leave her again. But Mina don't want to leave Chaeyoung alone, specially in this stage. She wants to treat her wounds and bruises but most importantly she wants to treat the latter's heart.

Mina : "I will come after treating her wounds"

Mingyu : "Why? I to have wounds and they hurt more than of hers. I am your husband treat mine first"

Mina : "She is just a seventeen year old kid Mingyu, it was your foolishness to harm a girl. And most importantly she is... she is my sister, I will treat her first . Jungkook will help you"

There was that meaningful smile that Mingyu passed while entering the house, it was like he won in a battle. Maybe the word sister is more than pleasant to his ears.

Chaeyoung and Mina entered the workshop, Mina gently made Chaeyoung sat on the bed and pulled out the first aid.

Chaeyoung : "Don't!"