71

Nayeon : "MY BABBBBBYYYY~~~~"

Running towards Chaeyoung and took her into a literal bone crashing hug.

Chaeyoung : "Unnie"

Pushing Nayeon away she said...

Chaeyoung : "Seventeen, S.E.V.E.N.T.E.E.N. I'm seventeen not a baby anymore!"

Jeongyeon : "Just forget it she's crazy"

Nayeon : "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon how dare you call me crazy?"

Tzuyu : "With her mouth"

Dahyun : "Woah! That was awesome!"

Sana : "She's always awesome"

Momo : "Uhmm... Minatozaki whipped or whipped Minatozaki?"

Mina : "Talking like you aren't for Dahyun"

Jihyo : "Shh... Let's get into the van and leave for the hotel. We are standing freaking outside the airport and people be giving us disgusting looks"

>>>>

Chaeyoung : "It's 11 pm we still have six hours to do whatever we would like to, so... any suggestions?"

Momo : "How about tasting every restaurant food?!"

Jihyo : "Aren't you tired Hirai? Either talking about food or Dahyun?"

Momo pouted and started focusing on her brunch. They are currently at their hotel's restro having brunch as the girls who just arrived have had their breakfast at around six in the morning and momo stated that her stomach is as empty as Sana's brain.

Nayeon : "How about swimming?"

Jeongyeon : "Baby it's three degree here"

Jihyo : "Beach?"

Chaeyoung : "How about hot water bath together?"

Jeongyeon : "Great I'm in!"

>>>>

Lucky enough the hotel already have saunas and hot water bath spots. It was on the thirteenth floor, girls straight headed to the spot.

Momo : "Keep it 45"

Jihyo : "Yah! Pabo do you know how much forty five degree celcius is? You'll burn your body"

Mina : "Dahyun-ah set it at 33 degree"

Dahyun : "Okay!"

Dahyun set the water temperature at 33 degree celcius, while the water is getting to 33 degree they all decided to remove their clothes and get into the water.

Nayeon : "Woah! It's like heaven"

Outside it's three degree celcius and here 33 degree the contrast is so amazing. They sat in the small pool or huge bath tub the formation is as follows:

2Yeon>Dahmo>Michaeng>Satzu>Jihyo>2Yeon

The round tub and the square room is filled with laughter, bickering, cheesiness and everything else here could be to make the moment perfect.