59

?? : "Hello?"

Chaeyoung : "Tzuyu... Is sana unnie with you?"

Tzuyu : "Yeah... We are at our place watching a movie. Why?"

Chaeyoung : "Could you please put the cell on speaker?"

Tzuyu : "Yeah. Sure"

Tzuyu put her phone on speaker.

Tzuyu : "Chaeyoung wants to talk to us"

Sana : "Ney Chaeyoung-ah!"

Chaeyoung : "Unnie do you have Mina's phone number?"

Sana : "Yeah... But why? She lives with you so..."

Chaeyoung : "Can I explain you later?"

Sana : "Yeah fine"

Chaeyoung : "Could you call her and put your phone on speaker near Tzu's cell so that I can talk to her?"

There are so many questions in the couple's head but still they said yes and called Mina. While they are hearing the ring chaeyoung said one thing...

Chaeyoung : "Talk to her normally don't let her know that I'm here until I my self starts to speak"

Chaeyoung jumped from her bed and almost run towards the dark field where Mina's room window is attached.

Mina : "Yes?"

They all heard a soft whisper with a harsh voice saying 'put it on speaker'

Sana : "Mina-ya how are you, I'm sana"

Mina : "Ah unnie I know, I saved your name"

The voice was dull though it is trying to be energetic.

Sana : "Hehe, so? Wassup?"

Mina : "I'm doing great. How are you?"

Mingyu let go his suspicious behavior and Mina stood up standing near her window, there Chaeyoung found Mina standing near her window her phone near her ear that means it isn't on speaker anymore.

Sana : "I am doing great a--"

Sana was cut by Chaeyoung's voice coming from Tzuyu's phone and entering her phone which is directly connected to Mina's.

Chaeyoung : "Mina"

The soft spoken name will only sound this melodious and pure from Chaeyoung's mouth.

Mina is still guilty and regretting for her act earlier, it surely hurts the Japanese. She herself is in love with the Korean but afraid of losing Chaeyoung, afraid that because of her Chaeyoung will lose her family, someone who she loves the most.

Mina : "Chaeyoung"

Her voice was in whisper making sure that Mingyu will not be able to hear it.

Chaeyoung : "I'm sorry"

Mina : "You don't have to. It was me"

Chaeyoung : "I want to stop myself Mina but I just can't control myself when someone is hurting you"

Tzuyu and Sana are listening to their conversation, it sounds more serious than they thought and now they don't need something to get clarify about the situation.

Mina : "It was my mistake, I shouldn't have kiss you back at first"

Chaeyoung : "Was it a mistake mina?"

Mina : "It isn't, but the situation is turning that into a miserable mistake"

Chaeyoung : "I love you. And I wouldn't mind doing anything and everything for you"

Mina : "I feel the same Chaeyoung but maybe our fate, our destiny don't love us"

Chaeyoung : "Can you meet me? At the park. Please"

Mina turn her head towards Mingyu who is busy using his laptop with earphone plugged in.

Mina : "Okay. Within ten minutes?"

Chaeyoung : "Take twenty but spend little time with me"

Mina : "I want to spend my whole life with you."

Tzuyu and Sana are confused should they smile and feel proud that they are watching their close one been so much in love with each other or should they pity them for not having a positive future ahead.

Chaeyoung : "Sana unnie please share this number to me and thank you so much unnie and Tzu"

Mina and chaeyoung both hung the call and chaeyoung walked towards the park she is willing to wait for Mina for an hour or more than that just to spend time with her lover.

Sana : "They are in trouble Tzu"

Tzuyu : "I wish we could do something"

Sana snuggled closer to Tzuyu as Tzuyu lightly placed a soft kiss on Sana's forehead.

!! Meanwhile !!

Mina : "Mingyu I'm going out"

Mingyu : "Where?"