#1 Awesome day for once

Well here we are again, alone, hated, and no clue who any of these people are.

I sat down on a bench in the PE room full of preppy people and assholes.

When the bell rang everyone pushed but to get to their lockers and to their class.

After putting my stuff in my locker I look down at my schedule

Ok first room Science, this can't be bad.

When I make it to the room I look around for the teacher. Finally I found him, black haired and he was quite short, not like I'm any taller.

"Oh hello my names Mr. Iero and you are?"

He held out his hand waiting for me to shake his hand.

"Natalie."

I said as I shook his hand.

His smile was so big. Its funny to have a teacher as short as me. I turn to the desk, looking for a corner but every space was filled with assholes.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and Mr. Iero's vocie.

"Hey I have a spot for you to sit cause I know you don't want to sit with any of this little brats.. don't tell anyone I said that."

"Hahaha yea sure."

He moved a couple of trouble people from the back desk and let me sit there.

"Thank you Mr. Iero."

"Your welcome."

I pulled out my sketchpad and wait for class to start. It wasnt long till I heard Mr. Iero's voice again.

"Ok students we have a new student, Natalie, and I just want to say one thing." He walked over to me and stood right behind my chair. "Just cause she wears a Nirvana t shirt misfits pants DOESN'T mean you can go look down on her.. Ok... thank you."

I couldn't help but smile big. I heard a couple or the bitches at the other table over laugh and look at me like shit, but right now I didn't care cause my short teacher could be one of the best teachers right now.

"Now, rules there is no gum popping, there is no throwing paper or passing notes, and please do not spray your horrible Victoria's Secret perfume in here or use the lotion cause that stuff makes me want to jump out this window and if you thinks Tha funny it's not. No one wants to see a short man falling from a window. Now any questions?"

I was in the corner holding back my laughter.

"Ok good, Let's get this year started!"

----after all of my classes---

Ok art this should be great, hopefully.

As I was walking down the hall with my pencil, crayola color pencils, and sketchpad I heard Mr. Iero call my name. I turn around to see him motioning me to come over there.

"Yes Mr. Iero?"

"Who do you have next?"

"Art, why?"

"Oh you'll LOVE it. My friend is the art teacher."

"Well then he must be awesome, I'm gonna go."

"Wait let me right you a pass."

"Mrs. Hamilton already wrote me one."

"Oh screw that old bitch, I'm gonna write something on this one to Mr. Way."

"Hahahaha ok."

After he was done writing it he sent me out the door and I ran to the art room. I don't know why I was running, cause I was probably going to be early if I did. When I was close to the art room I seen a teacher with black shoulder length hair, black suit and red tie. He had this perfect smirk on his face. I was only like 15 feet away when the bitches from my Science class knocked my stuff into the floor.