Arrival (unexpected person in this one)

I want to thank @EllaMariaa for helping me with this story and go and read her story Mr. Iero, I love it!

Its April, the baby should be coming really soon now. Frank told us about his new girlfriend Jamia. We all wanted to meet her so we decided to come to my place for Frank to bring her.

Me and Bert were in the kitchen, Reven and Jeordie were on the couch watching some weird movie.

I had the weirdest dream last night.. about me..

I finally wasn't scared to tell Bert.

"Hey Bert."

"Yes?"

"I had the weirdest dream last night."

"What was it about?"

"I think.. me.. but me.. in Gerard view.. like how he seen me.. ne- nevermind I sound stupi-"

"No no no, you don't sound stupid okay.."

We heard a knock on the door.

"We'll talk about this later okay."

Before I could say anything he was opening the door to let Frank and his girlfriend in.

"Hey guys this is Jamia."

I walked out of the kitchen to meet her. She waved at us, Jeordie was the first one to hold out his hand and introduce himself.

"Hi Jamia, I'm jeordie, you can just call me Twiggy."

"Hi."

Then frank started to introduce us.

"Jamia this is Reven, Reven this is Jamia."

Reven stood up and laughed at frank and Jamia started laughing at him too.

"What?"

"Jamia is my sister, I told you that name sounds familiar but you never listen to me."

He laughed and they hugged eachother and said they missed eachother.

She walked over to Bert and they shook hands.

She finally made it to me.

"You must be Natalie right?"

"yes and you must be Jamia."

I laughed at how stupid I sounded. I was never the one to introduce myself or be introduced to someone, cause no one really wanted me to be.

"Im so sorry by the way."

"It's.. it's fine."

I smiled a shy smile at her and she lightly hugged me from the side a little bit from my big ass belly.

We all sat down and Bert bought in everones coffee.

"So Jamia, how's Frank so far?"

Jeordie laughed out as he stretched his arms across the back of the couch.

"His really sweet, and funny.. he can be stupid but it's funny."

I smiled and couldn't help but talk.

"You're really pretty.. like I never thought frank could get someone like you."

"Hey."

Frank laughed at me and everyone laughed a little.