World Stops

I want to thank @EllaMariaa for the help with the thoughts on this and in the future chapters

It's been months that me and Gerard have been together, I found out last week that I'm pregnant, with his baby, it makes me so happy to think about it. We were going to get married in the summer. Of course I went back to my mom's a couple times, finding a different man there. It's almost May and everyone just wants to leave for the summer instead of wait a month for it.

Jeordie drove me and Reven to school. I smile when they hold hands going down the hall.

Yes they finally got together. It was a pain in the ass to do it to.

Gerard texted me and said he would be a little late at school.

Near May the teachers let students stay outside in the parking lots.

Me and the whole crew including Frank were outside sitting on the steps, waiting for Gerard.

We all got a text from him saying,
Hey guys sorry I'm late today I'll be there in a second love you guys..

But at the end of mine was,
I can't wait to hug you haven't seen you in forever love you so so much.

*minutes later*

We go to the sidewalk where everyone else was. We soon see Gerard's car, he was waving at us with that beautiful smile. Before he passed us a truck came out and hit the side of Gerards car, sending Gerards car sliding across the road then flipping down the big hill that on the side of the road.

I felt weak, I didn't hear anything, I felt like the world was in slow motion, then everything sped up again to normal.

I heard everyone gasping and screaming.

I heard frank behind me,

"Oh my god no." He was in tears.

A tear fell down my face and I ran.

"GERARD!!"

I didn't care if anyone chased me I just wanted Gerard and Gerard to be safe.

I run down the hill almost falling.

"NOOO GERARD!!"

"NATALIE!!"

I heard Frank Bert and Jeordie running after me.

"Take care... of our baby... I love you so much."

"I love you too Gerard.. stay with me please.. PLEASE"

"I'll always be with you, remember... you have more talent in one hand then they do in.. their body.. use that talent. ..."

I felt people drag me back up the hill as fast as they could.

"No! NO! GERARD!"

I was kicking around trying to get them off.

When they got me to the top of the hill the car exploded pushing Frank Bert and Jeordie back.

The world stopped, my world stopped, my world just ending right in front of my eyes, and I won't get it back.

"NOOOO!!!! GERARDDDD!!!" I screamed and cried out.

Frank hugged me and rocked us both and forth on the ground.

"It's so sorry sweetie... oh my god."

After frank said oh my god he broke down into tears.

Then the paramedics cops and firefighters came racing to the scene.

Frank makes me stand up. Bert rushes to hug me.