Years pass

Years Pass (like the time it's been since I last updated)

Me and Frank broke up years ago. Me and Lynz are together and we have our daughter Bandit. Life has been amazing. Mikey has been doing good, Ray has, and Frankie. Everyone else is getting old.

Frank isn't doing so well, Jamia tries to help but she's almost just as bad as him. Big Ray is doing good and he's wife is too. They still miss mom and dad but who wouldn't.

Every time I go to meet big Frank. He always says "I hope I die before they save me soul." I never really why he says that but he does.

Big Ray can still play a guitar so well it makes you feel like you're melting it's so calming. When he plays, how smooth the cords go together. They never feel out of place. It makes you feel accepted, like you you have a place in life like they do.

Bert is still like an uncle to me and Mikey. He treated us like we were his children. I love him to death for that. I never thought I would live with him instead of a foster home. I'm glad he was there. Months after mom and dad's death I could hear him in his room crying. One day I came in and hugged him. He just cried out louder. I knew he missed them just as much and me and Mikey.

Cherry got with Pete and had kids.
Lily is still trying to find someone, along with Miles.

Everything is so different now..

Hey you little shits!! I missed you guys so damn much! I've not been good lately but I wanted to update for you guys today c:

Love you guys
Hugs
Twiggs :)