That Sucks

Gerard POV

I wake up and get ready for school. I grab a piece of toast tell mom and dad goodbye before I make my early walk to school to meet up with Frank. Well I guess I just got him on time cause he was walking out of the house.
"Gee!"
He yelled across the road.
"Frankie!"
I yelled back. We ran to eachother like girls then we started our journey to hell. Wow I made that sound like I was happy about it. I guess frank is just my sunshine.
He yawned and rubbed his eyes as he walked.
"Look alive sunshine."
I told him in a kind of radio guy vocie.
"What?"
"Wake up."
I looked ahead with a blank face. We seen Lynz walking out of the Iero's home with Lily and Cherry.
"Frank Gerard! Wait for us!"
They came running to us. Their book bags slinging side to side as they ran. Lynz was the first to catch up with us.
"Hey guys what's up."
"Walking and wondering."
Frank said as he looked at the twins and lynz with his head cocked to the side.
"Wondering about what Frank?"
Lynz said a little like she knew something we didn't.
"Why you are over here and not.."
He turned around and point up the road to uncle rays house.
"Have you never heard of staying the night."
She laughed and I seen Lily blush.
"Let's go before frank explodes anymore brain cells from thinking."
Cherry said.
"Hey my brain cells are fine."
Frank said like an arguing little kid.
"Yea whatever you say."

-

We all went to Starbucks then headed to school. I look over to Lily and Cherry. Lily wasn't acting herself. Maybe it was just cause Lynz was here but I still worry.
"Hey Lily, you okay?"
"Uh.. yea yea I'm fine."
"Lily."
I told her in a tone as if saying 'come on, tell me.'
"I um.. I went to my parents room to give them the field trip form and.. uh.. yea."
"Wait so.. you walk in on them?"
Frank asked.
"... yea.."
"Damn.. that sucks."
"Yea..."
We laughed about it for a little bit and joked around about what could've happened. Of course Lily and Cherry were uncomfortable at some parts.. well the parts fra k said cause uncle frank is his brother so why wouldn't he joke around about it. We head into the school and we throw away our coffees. We then head to our lockers then I seen a new girl. She looked like my kind.. our kind of people.

-

All through the day she never talked to anyone. She sat alone at lunch and when I had the guts to get up and say hi, it was time to leave. She done her science project alone. Everything she done alone. She looked a lot like someone I know. Someone I've seen before as a child.

-

Frank came home with me so we could finsh our math homework together. Honestly, I wish we were kissing and cuddling all day but that will never happen. Frank is probably not even gay or Bi and if he is why would he ever go out with me?
Ugh.. hey life could be worse right now.. like walking in on your parents while they were making the bed shake, or another death.. I've had to many deaths in my life.. I don't need anymore.