Ray Pete and Miles happy birthday

Ray, Pete, and Miles

Happy birthday Miles!!

Monday 4/6/15

I walk into school and go to class. My 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Myers stood up from her desk and handed me a warmup paper.

Ugh I hate school.

I look over and see Ray and Pete walk in. Ray and his fro I have to say I'm jealous.

"Hey Mikes."

Pete says as he sits down next to me and Mrs. Myers brings then the warmup sheet.

"Ugh I can't wait for lunch."

Ray was always hungry.

"I can't wait for recess."

"Mikes, you know all of the girls are just going to try and get you as a boyfriend."

"Yea I know, that's why the work no was invented."

"Haha smooth."

"Hey Mikey."

I heard someone giggle. I look up to see Samantha.

"Samantha.. leave me alone please."

"But Michael I love you."

"Wow you sound stupid I'm sorry but you do so leave me buddy here alone."

Pete says and she walks away to her preppy friends.

"Mikes!"

I turn around to see Miles running in the classroom. He looks at the girls then back to.me as he sits.

"Did it happen again."

"Yea."

"That sucks man."

The teacher stood up and class begun.

-

It was near the end of the day and we're going to have recess.

"Ok kids time for recess remember be safe."

Screw being safe! Mrs. Myers open the door and everyone ran out.
A/N sorry to stop you but I'm talking about Miles and frank just put on twitter, Dad, you're a booger a giant poop booger.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MILES!! This next part will be about his birthday c:

"Hey Miles!"

"Yea."

Miles slowed down and we cought up to him.

"Isn't your birthday Monday."

"Yea you guys need to come over."

"Duh."

We laughed and continued our day.

-

When I got on the bus I wait for it to reach Gerards school. Gerard and frank hopped on.

"Hi frank."

"Hey Mikes! What you doing?"

"Sitting are you that stupid."

I laughed then Gerard laughed and frank hit his ar then looked back at me.

"Yea I can be stupid."

The bus finally started to drive and I sat back and read my comic books.

Hey I know this is short. I'll update more tomorrow probably.  Happy birthday to Miles and his dad is a giant poop booger hahaha that adorable, if his kids are this adorable and crazy now, imagine if they get in a band hahaha. I wish he was my dad.
Love u guys
Hugs
Twiggy :)