Uh Hi I'm Frank

I stand at the school gates and stare at the school building.

"I fucking hate you."

I mumble before I was on my way in the school but stopped before I took my first step.

"What's up fag?"

"Nothing really just hating school as usual how about you Josh?"

"You in a good mood."

"No."

He pushes me to the ground and walks off with his group of asshole friends.

"Fuck."

I mumble out and pissed off.

"Hey.. you okay."

I turn to see who it was talking to me.

It was Lily and Cherry.

"Yeah."

I get up and that's when frank walks by us.

I blush and Lily smiles and hits my shoulder.

"Okay stalker let's go."

"Stalker? I wasnt-"

"Sure you weren't."

Cherry laughs as we walk in the school.

Lily and Cherry haven't changed one bit, except they are almost taller than uncle Frank and Aunt Jamia.

We make it to our lockers. Our lockers were one locker apart from eachother. Frank's was two lockers away from cherry and Cherry was farthest from me. Lily was between me and Cherry.

I see Josh walk by and he pushes me against my locker and continues to walk.

"What's up slut."

He says as he walks by Cherry. She puts her head down and looks in her locker.

He stops by frank but is stopped by Lily.

"What the fuck did you call my sister!"

"Lily.. calm."

I whisper to Lily as I put my hands on her shoulder like a little shy kid.

"Awh is the fag trying to stop you, what are you gonna do about anything, go home and cry and cut cause life didn't work out today."

"No Ima kick your ass."

She darts to Josh but then cherry stops her.

"Sis.. calm please."

Josh laughs and starts to mess with Frank.

Oh fuck no his not messing with him!

"So.. you are Phoenix? No, asswhip, yea that's it, so how is your day asswhip."

"Fuck off dude."

"Oh I'm sorry.. what did you say? I didn't hear you cause you were in the locker!"

Josh shoves frank in the locker and that's when I tackle Josh. Yea.. I was shoved in the locker with Frank, and Cherry took Lily to class minutes before.

"Don't fuck in there Fagots."

Josh hit the locker and him and his crew left in laughter.

"Shit! Well at least these lockers are WAY bigger than my old schools."

Oh my god his vocie was hot.

"Hi by the way.. I'm frank.. Frank Bond."

He began to laugh. His laugh.. oh my god I'm dieing!