Twiggs

Natalies POV

Me and Gerard were cuddled on the couch when we heard a knock at the door. Gerard got up to answer it.
"Oh hey, I haven't seen you in forever."
"Yea I know right."
"Come in."
Gerard moved out of the way and the person walks in then another person.
"Hey.. Bert."
"Hey Natalie, I haven't seen you in forever."
Not seeing Bert for was seem like ages then randomly seeing him today was weird. Gerard and him haven't seen eachother in months but me and Bert more like a year and a half. I seen a little girl about Gerards age shyly standing behind him.
"And who's this?"
"This is my daughter, Marzia."
"That's a beautiful name she's beautiful too."
"Yea um is Gerard and Mikey here? I haven't seen the kids in forever."
"Uh yea Gerards upstairs in his room with his friend Frank and mikey is not here, his at a friends house, would you like me to get him?"
"Yea that'll be fine."
I called for Gerard to come downstairs. Gerard and Frank soon came down.

Gerard's POV

I stop at the bottom of the steps. It was her, the girl at school.
"Hey buddy, you've grown."
I look over to see Bert. I run to him and hug him.
"Bert! Where have you been!"
"Uh home duh."
me and him laughed and I let go.
"Sweetie would you please go upstairs with the boys, if that's fine with you Gerard."
"Yea.. it's fine."
Me and Frank walk upstairs and she soon follows.
we walk in the room and I shut the door. We all sit on the floor in awkward silence.
"So.. what's your name?"
Frank ask.
" Marzia.. but you can call me Twiggs."
She says back shyly. I'm surprised she's Berts child knowing how shy she is and hyper he is.
"... my names Gerard and this is Frank."
She smiled a little bit and nodded.

Natalies POV

"Bert you need told me you had a child."
I told him as we all sat on the couch.
"Yea well uh.. I didn't know I had one ether till like last week."
"What do you mean?"
"The end of our tour was last week and when I was meeting the fans this girl walked up to me, she was really shy and she told me, "Um.. Bert... when you got out of high school and left to go with your band.. you had drunk sex with my mom and now I'm here... please don't be scared." I was sitting there like oh my god.. okay then, so I looked over and I seen this chic from our high school that I fucked at a party before gerard- .. yea.. so I couldn't just leave her there so I brought her on tour with us then back home.. there goes that story."
"Wow.. nice going there Bert."
Gerard said patting his back and laughing.

-

After Bert and Marzia left we all made dinner and went to bed. It's weird how a child can grow up knowing that the person they call dad is not their real dad. It made me think of Gerard growing up. I knew what it was like without a real dad but thinking that he was. But for to happen to Gerard growing up, broke my heart.

Hey guys I missed you all!!
This chapter goes to @XxVampireDawnxX cause damn I really think Bert is my dad and is sad and scary when your mom says "Well me and Bert had a thing one time."
And she went to a my chem concert with her friend when they were touring with the used in 2001 and I was born in 2001 so.. yea.. that's weird.. but anyway I wanted to think her the the idea of this chapter.
Love u guys
Hugs
Twiggs :) aka mini Bert
U guys can call me that now lol