His Phone

Gerards POV

I woke up to a phone going off. I moan and slowly lean up, making sure I don't wake up Frank. I didnt hear the phone going off anymore. maybe I just needed to get up off my lazy ass. I decided to go down stairs too see if mom and dad were home. 

"mom? Dad?"

no one called back a 'yea'

I went up stairs and got back in the bed beside frank. I heard the phone again. maybe its mine like always. I check my phone, nothing. I see the screen on franks phone light up. I grab it and see he had 8 messages. I undid his password and opened his messages.

Brendon: I liked what happened today in the bathrooms, to bad you had to go to art class with your fuck boy.

Frank: leave me alone Brendon!! you made me do that! leave Gerard out of this

Brendon: Gerards the reason why this is happening to you, now tell me you love me haha

you know you do

frank!?

answer me damn it!

ok fine

if u wanna be that way

I hope u protect ur fuck boy

cause I'm coming for him and I'll clam my prize, u

why didn't he tell me about this? Tears started to form in my eyes. I have to protect him from Brendon. 

I decided to go downstairs and and make me a coffee to take away the stress. 

halfway from being done with drinking my coffee, I seen frank wabble down the stairs. 

"Is that.. is that coffee I smel- oh hey babe. "

I couldn't tell how to ask him about the messages, I guess just go for it.

"so.. what happened in the bathroom at school?" 

"what?" he mumbled

"the text messages.. from brendon.. what happened in the bathroom."

"look baby I- .... he forced me to do shit to him and i did it so he wouldn't hurt you."

he held his head low. I walked over to him and hugged him. 

"It's ok... we'll protect eachother."

We drank some coffee and turned on the TV. The news was on, which I don't watch but what was on was catching my at attention. Might as well see what happened.

hey guys I typed this on the computer, which i'm not used to. THERE IS SOMETHING BAD ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN THE STORY sorry about whats gonna happen but i'm getting bored with the story and i have really cool ideas so yea

hugs

twiggs :3