Mom, Dad I'm Gay (book2)

So book 2... Mr. Way 2.. will do..

This will be about the kids POVs.

Here we go.. get up and go!.. I'm sorry I had to make that pun.. yea I know I'm weird.

Book 2 starting!!!!

Mom, Dad I'm Gay

Little Gerards POV

I'm finally home, fuck yes.

I take my headphones off and let them lay around my neck. Mikey jumped off the bus and ran after me.

"Gerard! Wait!"

"Mikes.. I'm right here.. the house isn't far like no joke its right there."

"I know but I don't like being far from you."

He walked past me with a smile. I loved my brother and all but he can get annoying, everyone gets annoying at times.

I didn't do to good in any of my classes today. My mind has been racing about how I should tell my parents. They won't love me anymore. Mikey will be the favorite child. They'll kick me out when I'm at least 16. I don't want to live with uncle frank. Now I had to laugh at the frank thought.

I walk in the house after Mikey and here mom yell hi to us from upstairs, I loved her voice, she sounds so kind.

Maybe they won't be mad.

And if they tell me that I'm not old enough to know what gay means, hell I'm 14 now, I've seen and heard a lot of shit and I think I'm in love with this new kid frank. Uncle Frank known about me being gay and stuff and his cool with it, he supports me with the stress of my thoughts about my parents and how they will react, he told me that there's a 0% chance that they'll kick me out but if they do or don't like me anymore I can live with him. Which now that I think about it, Lily, Cherry, and Miles are my pretty badass emo friends so I think that would be awesome. I also told him about frank at school and he just said, "You're shitying me.. there's another Frank.. well I don't mind that at all cause we're saveing the world with our sexiness."

I laughed at how sassy he said it.

I look upstairs and see mom come down them.

"Hey boys how was school?"

"Good."

Mikey said happily as he walked off to his room downstairs.

"Gerard? How was your day?"

"Good."

I mumble.

"Sweetie.. are you okay."

Mom's vocie went from mom mode to normal person and I was extremely comfortable with the real her and not mom. She got me into the band's I listen to, and she's my mom, of course I feel comfortable, but not comfortable with the gay thing.

"Yeah.. everything's  fine.. I'm just tired, today was a busy day."

I said like I shook off a bad thought.

"Like it always it."

I mumble out at the end as I walk into the kitchen with mom.

"Oh okay.. well tell me how school was."

I see leaned against the side of the counter and took a drink of her coffee as I poured my cup of coffee.

"It was cool, art was awesome today.. well I'm just a art nerd so of course it as fun and everyone else hated it.. um.."

I can't tell her about frank.

"Me Lily and Cherry hung out.. like always.."

"Gerard I know you have a crush on someone, you look like your dad and he always has that face when he's thinking about me."