2 years

It's been 2 years. Today was lil Gees birthday. Bert came which was kind of surprising due to the fact that I haven't seen him in like mouths. He looked a little bit better, but I knew he wasn't better.

Me and Gerard have had some troubling times but I stay strong for him.

Mikey brought his and Gerard mother over, Ray brought his girlfriend, Bob came with his beard. Reven, Jeordie, and their new daughter that they adopted, Ella, we're here.

Frank and Jamia, his wife now, came.

And Bert came alone, as we thought he did.

Me, Jamia, and Reven, we're pulling the somewhat small cake out of the oven when Ella walks in with Gerard.

"Mommy mommy!"

"What baby?"

"Ella likes grwwn day tww."

His little vocie and the way he pronounced his words was so cute.

"Oh well that's awesome, how about you two go play in the living room."

And with that they ran in there giggling and running around.

After we get the cake done all of the guys walk in, Bert was in the corner and I was in the other corner across the room. We just stood there while the guys kissed their lovely wife's.

Reven walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Give him another chance."

I put my head down and walked into the living room where Ella and Gerard were coloring. I set on the couch and smile when I look at them and they look at me, then I put my head back down.

I felt someone sit near me on the couch.

I look up and see Bert at the corner of the couch watching Ella and Gerard play.

"He's grown."

"Yup.."

Well this is awkward ugh

Gerard walk up to Bert smiling.

"Hi."

"Hey there little buddy."

"Whw are yow?"

"I'm Bert, I don't know if you remember me, the last time I seen you, you were a little guy."

Bert scratches the top of gerards head making his hair messy.

Gerard giggles and Ella runs into the kitchen.

Gerard soon follows her, leaving me and Bert alone in the living room.

"So.. how your band?"

"It'd going good, how are you and Gerard doing?"

"We have trouble sometimes but we're doing great."

"Oh..."

"So have you found anybody yet?"

"Uh.. well I did but she got really pissed off cause I kinda a.. I kinda got her pregnant... I know I horrible you don't even have to say it."

"Ohhahaha wow, and you're not horrible you were just in a horrible situation... well you did.. nevermind I do t want to bring it up."

I put my head back down.

"Im sorry about that by the way."

"Its okay.. I promise."

"Thank you."