So Sweet and Innocent

Berts POV

Tour ended last week. I miss my little girl so much. She's been stay with Rays wife and Lynz while I was gone.
I walk in the door. I drop my bags by the door, making a scuffled, hard thud on the floor.
I hear little footsteps run around the corner.
"Daddy!"
And there she is.
She gives me a bone crushing hug, almost knocking me over.
"Woah..Haha.. I missed you so much."
"I missed you too."
She let go of me, letting my lugs breath in more air and my bone flexing back in place.
"I got you something."
She said with a smile.
"I got you something too."
"Well mine first."
She giggled and ran to her room. She came back with a movie in her hand.
I read the cover, the Addams family.
"I've seen it before and I wanna watch it."
She said with a shy smile.
"Oh my god, you've never seen this!? Well we're watching it right now!"
I said pulling her in the living room like she was in troble but in a joking way.
She laughed and I put in the movie.

She got a pillow and blank from my room and layed on the couch. She curled up next to me.

-

When the movie was almost over, she fell asleep. I pick her up and take her to her room, lightly placing her on the bed and covering her up.
She just layed there.. so sweet and innocent.

That's MY daughter... it's hard to just think that I didn't know she even exist before.

I kiss her on the head and walk out of her room.

Hey guys I know this is short but yea I need to update so here ya go!!