Weekend

When I finsh this fanfic I'm starting a Frerard. I kind of need some ideas so please comment little or big parts or some idea's. Thanks :)

-Friday

After school Gerard and me drove home. We sat on the couch watch moves and played around.

Frank bust through the door right in the middle of me and Gerard making out. Gerard was on top of me but it scared him and he rolled into the floor.

"Well well well." Frank walked in then Reven, Jeordie, Bert.

"Fuck."

I mumble while staring at the ceiling like an awkward pencil. Gerard rushed to his feet almost falling over. I get up and walk to the kitchen.

I listen to there conversation.

I hear everyone sit on the couch.

"Frank you bitch."

Gerard says jokingly.

"No you were my bitch when we were together."

He winked and held his hands like guns.

Reven walks in the kitchen.

"Natalie?"

I jump and slightly look at her then back to the coffee maker.

I was all tensed up.

"Oh.. hey."

My hair was messy and the way I was acting was making me look like a person on drugs that were guilty.

after I make me a coffee I tell her to follow me.

We go upstairs and in our room.

We sit on the bed.

"So frank um.."

"Frank what?"

I look up before having the chance to drink my coffee.

"He told us everything."

"FRANK WHAT!?"

I got off the bed then drunk a giant gulp of the sweet coffee and run downstairs.

I stomp to Frank and grab his shirt, drag him to the door and lightly push him outside then shut the door and go back to our room.

"You guys stay here."

Reven sat down shocked next to the other two shocked boys.

Gerard ran up after me.

"Babe what wron-"

"What's wrong Gerard!? Frank! That's what's wrong! He told them!"

"Fuck."

He mumbled.

He hugged me.

"Calm.. please, for me."

After his long and relaxing hug he tells me to stay calm and he goes back downstairs, he let's Frank back in. I walk down stairs and stand infront of frank.

"asshole."

I mumble and lightly push him then go to the kitchen.

I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying until I heard Gerard yell.

"What!?"

I walk to the doorway that separates the dining room and the kitchen.

"I asked if they wanted to stay the night with Natalie and they said yes, so I brought them here to at least see her."

"Oh my god."

Gerard grabs his hair at the scalp and slowly makes a half circle then stops then turns back to Frank.

"Frank.. I can let one but that would be jeordie and he doesn't have his car here." He pointed his at frank with the other still gripping his hair. "And the hell you staying so dont even think about it."

*hours later*

After hours of them staying and asking questions but Bert, he just smiled at everything. We went to bed exhausted.

-Saturday

"Gerard where are we."

"Keep your eyes closed."

"Ok now open them."

I open my my eyes and see a beautiful painting of me drawing in class. It was used with watercolors.

I hug and kiss him and hang it up on the wall in a picture frame that Gerard gave to me.

"Its beautiful, who would draw me, what's so great about me?"

"Everything's great about you, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your kisses and hugs, your love, and your talent, never feel like your nothing and never let anyong tell you that you are ether." He picked up my right hand. "cause you have more talent in one hand than they have in their whole body, happy birthday day baby girl."

I blushed then he kissed me. With that kiss I knew, that it sealed up what he said and I won't forget it.

-Sunday

Gerard was at the store and I was looking through the kitchen.

Maybe I should make his something... nah.

I go upstairs and look in the closet for my sweatpants. I see a white flimsy clothes box. I slightly open it and blush at what I see. It was a black and red thong and bra with a mini leather skirt.

-

Gerard finally comes home, I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where he was putting the stuff away. I help him out, when there was only three items left for him I walk upstairs.

I lay on the bed and wait for him.

"Natalie?"

He yells for me.

"Im upstairs."

I heard him walk up the steps then he was at the door.

"I have to ask you something."

"Yea."

He lays on the bed and wraps his arms around me.

"I was in the closet looking for my sweatpants and I found umm a box.. with a black and red thong and bra and a black leather mini skirt...and I was wondering what it was for."

He buried his face in the pillow.

"Shit."

He mumbled into the pillow.

"is it.. for me?"

"Not really.."

"Who's it for then."

"Uggggghhhhh... me."

He shoved his face deeper in the pillow.

"Let me guess you and frank?"

"Yes."

He pushed the pillow so hard to his face that 'yes' was just a quite mumble.

"it's don't mind."

I wanted to laugh about the sight of Gerard in a mini shirt and thong.

"I know.. but it's awkward."

"You're fine."

I rub his back then we cuddle.

-Monday

Fuck you Monday fuck you.

School went well so did home. I went back to my mom's and got some more clothes and some other little things.

It's actually sad that I consider Gerard's place home instead of my mom's house.

Gerard and me drove home, ate diner which was pizza, and went to bed.

Hey sorry about the crappy and short chapter. Hope you little unicorn cupcake sparkles liked this.
Twiggs :)