Ella!

Little Gerards POV

I wake up to no alarm clock going off which ment no school. Wooh! I slowly get up and go downstairs. Not even caring that I'm in my boxers and a t shirt. I usally sleep with my PJs on but last night was hot.
"Good morning ger- Gerard where's ur pants?"
"It was hot last night plus it's boxers it's not like I'm in my birthday suit."
I said as I went into the kitchen to make me some coffee. I kinda had my eyes closed from me still being a little tired, my feet shuffled on the ground as I walked. I seen that no one bothered to make coffee this morning which ment dad was probably not up cause he always makes coffee when he wakes up. I make the coffee and walk back out of the kitchen and into the living room. Still having my eyes closed but enough where I could see through my eyelashes. I lay down and lay my head on my mom's lap.
Wait.. this is not mom.. I can tell.
I get up quickly and open my eyes to see someone I was not expecting. Frank.
"Uh sweetie-"
Mom started but I soon stopped her.
"Don't.. please.."
I let out a sigh and ran up to my room and shut the door, almost slamming it. Not like I was mad or anything but embarrassed.. extremely..
I hear a knock on my door.
"Gerard."
Frank's vocie came from behind the door. I thought about how cute he look behind that door but also the worry in his voice made that vision go away.
"Come in."
I yelled from under my blankets. I heard the door open then close. I heard Frank's footsteps become a shy 5 year old's footsteps.
"Gerar- I'm sorry I should've said I was there I-"
"It's okay."
I cut him off cause I felt a little bad and whiny for some reason. Like I was a selfish child and now I was regretting whatever I did. I felt the blankets go up a little bit making the cold air hit me. I jumped a little cause I didn't hear Frank walk over here. I soon felt his warmth hit me. I didn't notice that I was cuddling up to him and he was doing the same with me.
"By the way were those Star Wars underware."
"Boxers and yes."
"Well then sorry.. boxers."
I giggled. Did we not care that I'm still in my boxers, me and frank are particularly all over eachother.
"Hey Gerard."
"Yea?"
"You're probably going to hate me after this but um.."
I heard him giggle a little then stop.
"You.. looked kinda hot in those boxers."
I felt my face go into a clamy feeling. Like I could pass out anytime soon. My ears began to burn a little bit.
"I-I-"
"Im sorry maybe I should leave."
"No.."
He got up and headed to the door. I jumped up and stopped him.
I hugged onto him, wrapping my legs and arms around him. I'm actually a little shocked I was able to do so due to his shortness and my hight.
"Don't go please."
"I already embarrassed myself and made you uncomfortable."
"No you didn't I promise just.. don't go please I hate when you leave."
I let go and he turned around.
"Why is that?"
I couldn't just tell him oh yea I think your sexy as fuck and I want to date you! I just can't!
"Well Gerard."
"I.. I can't say."
He then picked up my coffee and drank it all.
"Ass."
I whispered and laughed a little after.
"Gerard.."
He picked up my favorite comic book and held it open then like he was going to rip it.
"No! NO! NO! OKAY OKAY!.. I.. I'll.. I'll tell you.. just.. give me a second."
"Gerard!"
"I-.."
He dropped the comic book and leaving his arms limp. His mouth wide open. He looked like Misfits walked right up to him and asked him to go on tour with them.
"I like you."
He said.
"I.. yea"
He then pulled me into a bone crushing hug. He finally let go and looked at me still shocked.
"Gerard Arthur Way Jr.. I like you."
He smiled really big at the end.
"I like you.. and.. you like me."
"I don't like you Frank."
His face dropped I think every sense in his body went down. Wait EVERY sense.. even his.. yea went down. NO GEE NO DIRTY THOUGHTS!!
"I love you Frank."
His smile came back. He hugged me again and I hugged him back with a smile. We stayed like that for a while. The door bust open. We both literally freeze and stare straight ahead. I'm so gay that I don't see how I can do anything straight.
"Um Gerard.."
I look over.
"E- Ella?"
"Yea."
"Ella!"
I hugged her leaving Frank still embarrassed.
"Wait."
I let go of her and run to my closet and throwing on some pants and running downstairs.
I stop at the bottom and see Jeordie and Reven.
I run to them and hug them.
"I missed you guys!"
"Haha I didn't think you would this much."
Jeordie laughed out.

-

After they left me and Frank went back upstairs. I picked up frank by wrapping my arms around his legs and spinning around in circles. I put him down and he smiled.
"Frank Anthony Iero... I love you."
"Gerard Arthur Way Jr.. I love you too."
"Will ..you be mine?"
"Pssh hell no!"
Wait.. WHAT!
"Im just fucking with you haha yes.. yes I will."
I smiled and picked him up and hugged him.
"Wanna stay the night."
"Hell yea."
"Okay."
Im finally happy.. and with the one I want to be happy with.. Frank Iero.

I haven't updated in a while I know. And FRERARD IS HAPPENING!! Wait.. more like Frerard Jr. XD
Love you guys
Thank you
Hugs
Twiggs :)