Month 6

This are great, Bert has his band going on tour, Gerard has a REALLY early love to Green Day especially Oh Love.

Bert leaving in 3 days isn't the best thing ever. I'm gonna miss him. We had a 'crazy night' last night which I felt horrible after.. what does Gerard think.. I know his here.. me and Bert heard light footsteps run out of the kitchen and up stairs into the bathroom as we sat on the couch in shock.. he probably hates me.. thinks I'm a whore.. his right.. I am nothing but a girl who has a baby with her dead teacher, now she's in a relationship with someone who used to be her friend..

Gerard's POV

I was walking around Little Gerards room while he was asleep. He grew up so fast.. haha same with the rest of the young teenagers that we're my second family especially Frank's hight a little bit. I walk over to Gerards crib and look down at him.

I sigh

"I love you shorty."

Not caring if anyone could hear cause the living can't hear me, it funny how when I was alive, the living never hear or listen to me anyways.

I here I giggle and my eyes shoot open. I get my head off the bar and look at him and smile. I lean down and kiss him on the head.

How did he hear me?

I hold out my hand to his and he tiredly grabs my finger.

Oh my god.. can he see me!? The living can't touch the dead!

He giggles again and I smile. I slowly pick him up. I smiled bigger and layed him on my chest. His little head layed on mine. I started to cry, I didn't want to but I did. Knowing that I can be there for him was just so much happiness. He soon fell asleep, I layed him back down, I stood by his crib for a minute or two before I teleport out of the room.

I sit on the couch, put my elbows on my knees and hold my face in my hands.

She can't see me.. she never will..

Wait.. does.. does our talent of drawing.. he can draw me! And.. and show it to her!

-

I was still sitting on the couch.. thinking about her and what she was doing. Right when I was about to get up I heard.. noises.. and.. shaking..

I just stare at the wall in shock then laugh.

After the pain and laughter of hearing that they cane downstairs.

I follow them into the kitchen. Natalie reaches for the coffee beans but Bert comes from behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and kisses neck. I felt a light shade of anger get to my face. I wanted to do something but.. I couldn't.. Physically and mentally.. does she even love me anymore.. I know I told her to go to Bert but I'm still jealous.. did she forget me already?... no she couldn't-...

I stop thinking when Natalie walks right through me so does Bert..

"Woah did you feel that chill?"

"No."

I didn't even bother to turn around.. my head was racing and doing to much for me even think to turn around.

I can't take this!

I ran out of the kitchen, passing a little part of the living room and ran upstairs and into the bathroom, the bathroom was where I stay most of my 'life'.

Especially when my dad passed.. I would hide blades in here from Frank.

Natalie POV

Today's the day Bert leaves to go on tour with his band.

We hug, kiss, and say our goodbyes. Me and Gerard watch as he leaves.

I carry Gerard back in and we sit on the couch and watch Adventure Time.

I wanted to cry, but when I was about to Gerard clapped his hands at the TV when the theme song came on.

That's the first thing that his learned! By himself!

"Yay! Buddy!"

I clap my hands and he looks at me and claps his.

"Ill be right back baby stay right here."

I rushed upstairs to my room to get the small purple blanket out of the closet. Which he did feel alone cause when I came back downstairs he was on the couch holding his arms out and whining like he was about to cry.

I ran to him, put the blank on the couch, picked him up then back down to my shoulder.

He lefted up his head and whipped his eye as if he was tired.

He look at me and smiled and giggle, I did the same.

"You little goober."

I set down and sat him down on my lap and covered us in the blanket.

This blank was Gerards (Dad) favorite blanket. I remember when we would cuddle down here with it and drink beer and shit. Now it little Gees favorite blanket.. it still smells like Gerard too.

Hey guys I just want to say Thank you all! From the very very beginning of this story I knew it would be good and I just wanted to thank everyone cause I have 1K reads on this! So thanks!
Twiggs :3