what.. have I seen

Jamia POV

I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard a giant crash upstairs and cuss words being yelled. I go up stairs and find Frank on his ass on the floor and a tipped over chair.

"Baby.. you okay there?"

He looked back at me with an almost oh okay and pitiful face.

"My ass hurts."

He was kind of acting like a kid. A grown kid. I remember when Lily came home and she side that she told her teacher that Frank's birthday was on Halloween and her teacher said, "Oh well how old will your dad be?" And Lily being the goofy one said, "He's almost grown up."

God I love them.

"What were you doing up here?"

"I was trying to turn on the fan but my short ass couldn't reach so I got a chair and now here I am.. on the floor.." (A/N I'm a fan.. and he can turn me on aye XD)

"Oh wow."

I laugh and he looks him up. I grab his hand but he ends up pulling me down next to him. He kissed me and giggled.

"I don't wanna leave you here while I'm on tour."

"I dont want you to go."

"Im know I love you."

"Love you too."

"Maybe.. we should take off our clothes and celebrate."

He laughed as I looked at him like 'really..really.'

"The kids will be home soon-"

Frank picked me up and put me on the bed and took my shirt off.

"We can squeeze a few minutes before they come home.

"Ok."

Lily POV

"Finally!"

I heard cherry say as she kissed the ground. I could barely hear her with one of my headphones in. The bus driver laughed as the bus doors shut.

We were almost in a car accident but are bus drive is a boss at driving so. I have a field trip form to go to the zoo in science and all I can say is finally, fucking finally.

Our family never went to the zoo or more like the bugs and stuff where its dark, cause dad's afraid that one of the spiders could have got out and it could be people and like i said it's dark. Dad is so stupid. I walk in the house after Cherry and hear a couple of giggles and yells. Its probably just the TV.

"Hey sis."

"Yea?"

"Can you take my paper to mom and dad to sigh it too I really have to pee."

"Yea I'll do it."

I take her permission paper and walked.. well more like bounced around to misfits playing in my headphone, to mom's and dad's room.

I open the door.

"Hey mom dad- WOAHHHH!"

"Oh shit! Frankie I told you damn it!"

I slammed the door and Cherry came out of the bathroom and seen my face.. pail and scared. This is why I'm Bi.

What.. have I seen

They fucked up XD anyway sorry for the long update guys I missed u
Hugs
Love u guys
Twiggy :)