4 months

It's been 4 months now.

Everyone's been with me through this whole thing, especially through the funeral.

I felt bad about Bert being with me but ever time I did I had a dream about Gerard saying 'it's ok'.

I've seen the doctor and seen the baby. I wanted to cry with happiness but really couldn't due to the doctors possible reaction.

Bert and me have made the band room into a baby room, and moved the band room to the downstairs room.

I've met Mikey who's Gerards little brother. He was falling apart about the incident.

I feel so lonely without Gerard here. I feel so stuck and depressed, I mean why wouldn't I feel like that.

-

Today was Jeordie birthday. 

Frank, me, Bert and Reven were the only people there.

Jeordie and Reven moved into a nice house together not to long after Gerards death.

Me and Bert walk in.

"Hey!"

Reven jumped up from the couch and lightly hugged me, Jeordie and Frank got up and did the same.

Reven lead me to the kitchen while the guys were being stupid in the living room.

"This is a nice house you guys have Reven."

"Yea I love it... Jeordie got a job and I'm trying to find one... how's the baby doing in there."

"Great."

"Boy or girl?"

"Boy."

"That's great... um.. can we talk I'm my room."

"Sure."

-

She sat on the bed but I sat in the chair due to the bed being a little to tall for me and uncomfortable with this baby.

"Me and Jeordie tried having a baby.. but .. we can't."

"Im so sorry Reven."

I got up and hugged her, I felt a little wet spot form on my shirt.

I rubbed her back as she tried to hold back tears.

"It's ok Reven..."

I whisper

"It's ok."

"Jeordie hates to see me cry."

She said as she let go of me.

"We all do... hey let's go party."

We went to the bathroom and fixed her makeup then went downstairs.

The guys were jumping up and down misfits with beers in their hands. Some beer spilled on the floor and Frank cleaned it up.

-later-

Franks POV

Jeordie put in a movie and ran back ton the couch.

Reven was in the left corner of the couch, jeordie was beside me, I was in the middle, Bert was in the right corner of the couch and Natalie was beside me.

In the middle of the movie jeordie ran up to his room. Reven got up but I told her to sit and I would see what's wrong with him.

When I opened the door I seen Jeordie laying on the bed crying.

"Leave me alone."

He mumbled in the blanket as he whipped his tears.

I sat beside him and rubbed his back. Even though it was a little gay too, but hey I'm frank iero, me just being me can be an excuse for anything.

"What's wrong man?"

"I.. Its just that.. Remember when we use to watch that movie with Gerard.. I miss his stupid ass."

"We all do... We all do."

After about 15 minutes of telling Jeordie that everything was fine and to come down, he finally did.

He sat down next to Reven and she cuddled up to him and kissed him. I went back to being the awkward one for not having a chick.

Berts POV

After the 3rd movie Frank went home. We stayed a little longer to help clean but they didn't let Natalie do anything. The sun started to go down and that's when we left.

-

We both walk in the door and went to our room tired. We took a shower and went to bed, but Natalie barely slept at all. I would have to stay up all night and wait for her to sleep even if I had to get up early for work in the morning. She would have nightmares and I would wake up to her screaming and crying.

-

Hour later

"Just try to sleep tonight, please."

"Its not that easy Bert."

"I know you hate to think or talk ... About it.. But those nightmares are just dreams. I'm right here ok... Just please TRY and sleep.. For me... For ger-"

"Ok... I'll try to sleep."

After that it wasn't long till she was asleep and soon after me.

Hey guys sorry for the realllyyyy long update and for this short chapter but my phone is being g weird and it won't be fixed till the 10th hang in there .. March 22 is coming and me and my friend shall cry and read fanfics..
Twiggs :)