8 months

I was alone at the house, on the couch craving pickles and skittles, yes I found that my craving is pickles and skettles.

I heard a knock on the door, being to comfortable to get up I just yell 'come in'.

The door opens and I turn to see Reven looking at me a little shocked the laughing really hard. "What?"

"P-P- Pickles.. you-your hands just..." She laugh harder. "Just.. just.. shoved in the jar."

"Whatever." I pulled my hand out of the jar and told her shut up and sit.

"I have good news."

"What's that R?"

R was her new nickname, R and Twiggy.

She held her hand out showing the back of her hand, I find a shinny ring on her ring finger.

She had this excited face.

"Wow R, congratulations!" I said in the tone as if saying 'not bad'.

He lightly hugged me and looked at my huge ass belly.

"When is he due?"

"Sometime in April."

"Ah..." She jumped of the couch. "Well let's hope it's on his daddy's birthday."

She began to walk to the kitchen.

"Im getting some coffee want anything pickle skittles?"

"Pickle skittles? What the fuck?!"

I laugh out but then got scared by frank running in.

"Natalie! Out side no- .. are those pickles and skittles?"

"Oh my god can I not eat pickles and skittles!"

"Uh... yea yea but COME OUT HERE!"

I slowly get up and walk to the door. I cover my eyes from the bright sun. I look in the driveway and see Mikey and a person taller than Mikey with an afro.

The both came inside I told them to sit and turn on TV if they wanted to. I sat down next them handed them coffee.

"This is Ray, Ray Toro he was the guitarist for the band."

He waves and I wave back.

"Ray this is Natalie."

"And FRANK!"

Frank jumps from behind me as Reven comes in with her coffee and ice cream.

"So what bring you here Mikes?"

"We were just in the neighborhood and thought we would come check on you... do you a name yet?"

"Gerard wanted Bandit if it was a girl but it's not."

"Oh when is the little guy due?"

"Sometime in April."

"Awesome.. um.. do you mind if I go upstairs and grab a drawing of Gerards?"

"That's totally fine with me Mikes."

He followed me upstairs and into the room.

"Ah, you didn't change anything."

"Nope.. I don't plan on it ether."

He walks over the Gerards art work.

"He was so damn talented."

He says quitely. I walk over to him a d rub his back 3 strokes.

"Yea.. he was."

Mikey looks in a draw on the right side of the desk and light looks through stuff. He light pulls out a piece of paper that looked kinda old and looked like Gerards drawings from when he was in middle school.

I looked at Mikey smile and almost cry.

"Ugh.. his so good at making the feels come to me....here or not..."

-

After Mikey, Ray, and Frank left, it wasnt long till Reven left and Bert walked in.

"Hey baby."

"Hey."

He hugs me and kisses me on the cheek.

He usually kisses me on the cheek cause he still respects me and Gerard's thing even if his not here.. he will always be here though.

-

It was getting late and I was tired. I don't know why I was tired, I haven't done anything but sit and eat.

I crawl in the bed and so does Bert. Bert wraps his arm around my side and lightly rubs my belly with his thumb. I felt a little kick and so did Bert.

We laughed and he turned off the lamp. We soon fell asleep, for once I was falling asleep early, I'm getting better.

Sorry for the short chapter but I just thought I would update today. Hope you guys like this and I know I'm still sorry about Gee but this story gets better trust me.
Twiggs C: