Drunk Calls

It's been 4 months since Bert left. He should be coming back next week. It seems that almost every night I get a drunk calm or text.

Its been kinda hard raising Gerard by myself but Reven is almost coming over everyday to help. Her and Jeordie thought about adopting this little girl soon. She's 3 years old, cute little asian girl, her story is horrible... almost like my story.

I've been hearing Gerard laugh, or play with his toys in the middle of the night.

I would go in there and he would usally look at mee then back to the wall, hold his hands out, and open and close his hands like he wanted something then start to cry.

I would pick him up and take him downstairs to watch some movies until he falls asleep.

I found the sketchbook that Gerard gave me when I was in school. I put it away in the box of all of the valuable things of Gerards and mine, I'll soon give it to lil gee.

- 5 days later

I turn off the computer, shut it, then put it back down on the dresser.

Right when I get comfortable my phone goes off.

"Ugh"

I roll over and pick up my phone, the screen had the name Bert<3.

I tapped on answer.

"Bert it's 1 in the morning."

"Baby calm down.. I just want to say hiii."

His speech was slurred due to drunkness.

"Bert, you're drunk, I'm tired and I would like to sleep goodnight I'll see you tomorrow."

"Fine then, fuck you bitch."

He then hung up.

I threw my phone across the room and cuddled up again in the blankets. These nights were normal, I soon learned there's no reason to cry.

I started to feel a presure on the other side of the bed. I was scared but then had enough strength to talk.

"Gerard?"

I feel a kiss on my head.

"I've missed you."

And with that I feel asleep beside the ghost of my loved one.

-

Bert was coming home soon so I decided to clean up the house. as I was mopping the floor I look up and see Gerard watching TV, not a care in the world.

I smile and continued to clean.

Its had to believe that his learning to crawl now.

Frank gave me his guitar PANSY for Gerard to play. Well let me just say that he can hold the pick right so I guess that's a great start. He loves to color and draw, of course they aren't perfect but you can barely tell what he's doing and that good for a 10 month old.

The house is finally clean, I put all the shit away and sit on the couch.

Gerard crawled over to me and layed his head on my lap.

I tickle him and right about them I hear a long car horn go off then it turns off.

I open the door and Bert comes in with all of his bags and hugs me and kisses me. He smells like alcohol and shit. I could tell he was drunk. I told him to stay downstairs so I could take Gerard upstairs incase a fight broke out, I will NOT have Gerard grow up like I did.

When I come back down he gets off the couch and wraps his arms around me and starts to kiss my neck.

"Heyy baby.. I missed you.. I missed fucking you too hahaha."

"Bert stop."

"Why babe? Don't you love me.. don't you love my dick hahaha."

"Bert.. stop!"

I push him off of me and I see him get mad.

"Fuck you! Fuck you bitch!"

He starts to destroy the house, then he slaps me.

"You know fine! I don't need you! I have millions of chick's that would want me.. and they will have me."

A tear goes down my face.

"Oh don't fucking cry! Whores don't cry.. they fuck.. and your a broken fuck toy-"

"GET OUT BERT! NOW! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GOD DAMN HOUSE!"

"YOU WATCH WHAT YOU'RE SAYING-"

"OUT! IM DONE WITH YOU!"

And with that he slams the door and I hear Gerard cry. I run up stairs to get him. I calm him down, tears going down my face, I wanted to cry but I have to stay strong for Gerard.

I take him downstairs to watch some TV.

I call Reven and it wasn't long when everyone was at the house. Jamia and Reven were with me and Gerard, frank and jeordie were watching for Bert from the window pissed off. It was about 9pm now. Gerard fell asleep so me and the girls took him upstairs to put him in his crib.

Before we could even turn around to get out of the room we hear frank yell.

We try are best to quietly run downstairs.

"What's wrong frank?"

He's outside.

"Ugh."

I walk outside, frank and jeordie keep their guard by the door incase something went wrong.

I walk up to Bert, I could tell that he was crying before.

"Im so sorry I didn't mean what I said earlier today I was drunk and-"

"Don't.. I know but Bert.. I can't deal with this.. I'm sorry.. it's over but.. we can still hang around with Reven and them."

"O.. okay.. I'll be back tomorrow to get my stuff."

I hug him and he turns around and starts to walk off. He slowly drops the rose that was behind his back.

I slow walk back in the house and Frank hugs me tight.

"You'll be okay now.. trust me.."

We all get some ice cream and watch some movies. That all end up staying the night. I remember nights like this, having these fuckers over for a party haha.

I go upstairs and grab a spare mattress and quietly put it in Gerard's room. I grab some blankets and pillows and start to fall asleep.

"I love you baby.."

I feel a kiss on my head.

"I'll always love you both."

Hey guys I'm happy to hear that MCR MIGHT be getting back together! This chapter is kinda sad and angry but it gets happier.. it'll be okay.. trust me
Twiggs :)