I'll keep you safe my dear

The weekend is over. Me and frank spent the whole weekend together. Turns out he lives right down the road.

I get off the bus and ran in the school looking for Frank.

"Hey fag where's asswhip?"

"Asswhip?"

"Frank or some shit."

"Oh I don't know I'm looking for him too."

"Whatever find your boyfriend.. tell him we need to talk."

He pushed me and continued to walk off and find frank. He will not talk to frank! I won't let him!

I go to my locker and see Frank standing there and smiled as he seen me. Josh walked up to us and told frank to meet him here during lunch.

"No."

I stepped in.

"And when did I tell you to talk."

"Just now, you are talking to is like this and you get pissed cause you don't get attention from us so there you go I talk to you now stop being an attention whore."

Frank jaw dropped.

"Your boyfriend gonna hate that you said that."

He walked off more like stomped off.

"it was lunch time and frank has been holding his bladder the whole time so he rushed to the bathroom. I stood outside of the bathroom door way to make sure Josh didn't came around but Frank was raking to long and I was starving so I left. Of course I told him I was leaving and he said it was fine.

The whole time during lunch fra k never showed up so when I left the lunch room I left the school. Lily and Cherry didn't come with me cause I told them no to.

I headed to Starbucks but what I seen in the alleyway was not what I wanted to see.

"Frank? Frank!!"

I ran to him and him laying there with bruises and cuts. He had dry blood on his head and his arm.

"G-gee?"

"Frank! It's okay um uh okay let's go."

I picked him up bridal style and noticed my house wasn't far.

This was all my fault.

-

I barged in the house and mom look confussed.

"Gerard what are you - Oh my god what happened to him!?"

"I found him in an alleyway and I had to bring him home, I skipped school today to find him I'm sorry mom."

"it's.. okay sweetie set him down."

I lay him down on the couch as mom went to get the alcohol and  peroxide.

She cleaned him up and he woke up half way through the alcohol part.

"Ah! what!-"

"Frank sh it's okay.. I found you and brought you home."

"T-thanks."

Mom told me to help him upstairs and let him sleep on my bed.

When I got him to my bed... we fucked XD Kobra kidding ..I layed him down and layed beside him and he cuddled next to me. He was starting to fall asleep.

"Im so sorry Frankie this is all my fault."

"No.. it's not.. I found. Some drugs in. Joshs locker and.. told his girlfriend.. she dumped him and told the teacher.. now he was in trouble and.. came after me.."

"Baby.. I mean.. I'm sorry I-"

I face got red and I was so dead. He held my hand and that stopped me from talking.

"It's okay.."

I hugged him lightly and whispered as he closed his eyes.

"I'll keep you safe my dear."

Wooh I love this! Wait for mikey to get in middle school
Speaking of should mikey be with Ray or Pete? I need answers now.
Love u guys
Hugs
Jellybeans, happy Easter some shit
Twiggy :3