Lynz

Gerards POV

I swung my feet over my bed and got dressed. I didn't even care about breakfast. I brushed my teeth and everything and headed out the door. I decided to walk to school today only cause Frank walks to school.

"Frank! Wait!"

He turned around and I ran to him. When I finally reached him I was out of breath.

"Hey Gerard."

"H..h..hi."

We continued to walk. When I finally caught my breath I began to start a conversation cause this was to awkward.

"Frank.. um when you kissed me on the cheek and held my hand the other day was that-"

"It was a joke."

I seen his face go pink. My heart was still crushed a little bit.

"O-ok."

"So.."

"So.."

I wanted to grab him and kiss him and tell him how much I love him and how much I care but I can't and I'm not okay with it at all. I'm thinking to much I need to stop.

"Hellooo Gerard, You okay?"

"Uh what.. yea.. I'm fine."

"Ok.. come on were almost there just run."

"I don't think I can- AH."

Before I could finish I was being pulled by frank and he was running. We made in the school and I we were trying to catch our breath.

"Hey.. I think.. we're... really early.. wanna go to.. Starbucks... and get a coffee."

Frank asked between breaths. I wish I could make him breath that way or moan out- Woah! What the hell why am I thinking about someone like this! No!... no.. just.. no.

"Sure."

"Ok I'll pay."

-

After me and frank got our coffees we headed back to school. Josh was no where to be seen thank god.

We got to class with Lily and Cherry and took our seats.

"Okay class I need to be quite this is the new girl Lindsey. "

The girl had a plad skirt on and black pigtails. She had red lipstick on which didn't look bad on her.

"You can take a seat anywhere sweetheart."

She sat at the table with all of the preppy girls. They started their little oh hi I'm blah blah and I love to suck dick and I'm a whore, sweet talk. One of them said something else then she got up and walk with her head down to the table no one sat at, which was next to our table. All of the bitches started laughing. I went and sat beside her.

"Hey.. you okay?"

"Y-yea I'm fine."

"Would you like to sit with us?"

"yes.. please."

I set her next to me and frank.

"Awh did the Fagots take in the candy striper."

"Yes.. yes we did and if anyone in this room who is the stirper is you cause we all know you stay in the 3rd boys bathroom stall after lunch to suck dick for money."

She gasped and I looked over to frank and he looked at me shocked like I was the innocent one who have never said a cuss word before. The teacher looked shocked but all she cared about was that Joshs ex was sucking dick in the 3td boys bathroom stall. Well she soon got in trouble and we had no class basically so we talked to Lindsey. She told us her nickname was Lynz, she loved to play the bass guitar, she came from Scotland or that her old band was formed in scotland.

-

When I got home Frank came over and mom smiled. We talk to mom about lynz and dad said that was Rays daughter. When he heard the name he shot up which scared frank off the couch. Dad told us she was coming to Miles birthday and frank was going with me which was all that I cared about really. Frank will actually staying the night with me which I don't know if I can contain myself.  I feel like I could kiss him all over hug him cuddle him attack him kiss his neck lay with him but I still couldn't do that. Ugh... this is gonna take awhile isn't it.

Frank's POV

Doesn't he see.. that I love him. I love him so much. I just ugh.. his frustrating. His.. so hot and cute and sassy hehe. I get to go stay another night with him which I don't think k I could contain myself I don't know if I can contain myself.  I feel like I could kiss him all over hug him cuddle him attack him kiss his neck lay with him but I still couldn't do that. Ugh... this is gonna take awhile isn't it.

Hey guys how's everything, I'm going good I have a beautiful girlfriend.. yes I had to say it..
Love u guys
Hugs
Twiggy :)