No!!!

Me and Frank, who was asleep, sat on the couch as I was interested in what was going g on the news, which has never happened before.

There was a horrible car accident off route 11, a truck driver fell asleep while driving, he hit the side guard which sent him spinning and hitting other cars, making them flip over, one car was squished by the truck as it flip.
12 people have been injured and 4 have died.

The pictures on the TV were horrible. I watches as two trucks try to lift up the bigger truck. I seen the squished car, I froze.
No... no no no...

Frank's POV

AHHHHHHHHHHNOOOO NO NOOOO!!!

I immediately woke up.

"Woah baby what's wrong?!"

He keep screaming and crying.

Mikey and Ray walked in.

"What the fuck is wrong in here."
Mikey asked ad he looked around until he seen the TV.
He's dumb self at first didn't respond so fast as Gerard.
"Hey isn't that mom's and dad's car? Wait!! OH GOD!!"
Gerard cried harder and Mikey did as well.

"Baby look it's probably not their car, their probably gonna walk in any minute and we're all gonna laugh about this."

I tried to calm Gerard but it wasn't working.

I pulled out my phone and called my brother... big frank of course.
While it was ringing I told Gerard I would be right back. I ran outside and walk back and forth on the porch worried.

"Hello?"
"Hey its frank, Gerard and Mikey are flipping out cause... Gerard and Natalie died in a car accident and it was on the news."

"What are you talking about they're at my place, here give me a sec..."
Natalie? Gerard? You need to calm your sons- Natalie... Gerard..? What the fuck?!"
I heard him call out.
"What the hell they were right here.. Jamia?? Yes? did you see Natalie and Gerard in here? no why?... oh my god... lil bro I'll be there in a min."

He hung up..

We're their sprits saying goodbye before they leave?...

I started to cry on the porch.

"Hey.. don't cry Frankie..."
"Natalie.. Gerard?.."
"Take care of my son got it.."
"Please don't leave, please don't leave them, please don't please!"
I began to cry harder.

"Im sorry sweetie.."
They walked in the door.

Mom! Dad! I heard Gerard call out.
That made me cry more... cause.. they have to leave him and Mikey... his poor heart would be ripped apart.
"I'm sorry sweetie.. we love you both so so so much... we have to go.."

"No! Please don't! Things are better if you stay remember dad.."

"Im sorry son... we'll talk to you from the other side."

I walked in and held Gerard and he fell to the floor.. and as they went away.

"NO!!!" Mikey and Gerard screamed.
Making me and Ray cry.

Big frank bust through the door with red around his eyes from where he must have been crying...

hey guys in really really sorry but this makes the story go on the way I wanted it.. trust me it gets way better.

Hugs
Twiggy :)