I'm Not Okay... I Promise

Gerards POV

We all looked at eachother in smiles or creepy smiles. We didn't say anything but we all know we couldn't wait for tomorrow.
"Wait.. I have to sneak into the office and play this?"
Mikey asked kind of worried.
"Uh yea.. that's what the plan was."
I answered back.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh no."
"Mikey..."
I said like a parent that's like 'look.. your adopted' calm kind of tone.
"All of the teachers will be in the teacher lounge and that's when you have the perfect opportunity to set it up and put it in there."
"Ugh... fine."

The fact that Gerard said perfect made him think. What if this goes wrong. We quickly shook thought away as he looked at frank laugh at something Ray started saying.

"There was this cute girl in class and I tried to impress her by spinning in the rolley chair and liking a caryon and biting it... I'm pretty sure it worked."
Ray said.
Frank was laughing so hard his face was a color of pink and starting to turn red.
"Wow.. like that worked Toro."
I said with a little laugh.
"Oh ha ha."
He started in a smart ass tone.
"Shut it."
He then said in a blank face tone.

-

It was a free period and almost everyone goes to library. Me, Ray, Twiggs, Frank, Lily, Lynz, Cherry, Pete, and Miles, met up with Mikey in the hallway and I handed him the tape. We went over the plan once more before he went on his way. He nodded nervously and anxious to go and get this over with so I let him go ahead and go. The rest of us went to the library. Me, Ray, and Frank sat in the chairs. We soon heard the tape start and I smiled and sat there with my hand like a evil master mind. We soon seen Mikey RUNNING in the library then slowing down quickly into a calm walk. But more of a suspicious walk. Ive never really seen him run.. he has awkward knees so.. I guess that answers why I haven't seen him run like that before. He sat next to us and we listen to the tape.
"Guys if you ever get lonly down there or can't get any go to the 3rd stall in the boys bathroom upstairs and Sydney Manning will be waiting.
Mike Author is addicted to sooooo many drugs.
Jason and Josh have a little thing going on.

We had smiles on our faces through the whole thing. Our vocie were charged in the tape and that just made It more hilarious.
"Mikey Way wares glasses..
Ray Toro has an afro..
Frank is shorter than five foot..
And Gerard Way... can draw.."
The tape had our little song we put on there. Lily and Lynz started dancing like a face dance or some shit. Cherry and Pete, then Twiggs and Miles.There was chaos forming in the school as they were dancing and we were sitting. The tape stopped and we walked out into the halls to go to lunch. There were people fighting and yelling across the halls. We just kept on walking like there was nothing going on. I grabbed the croquet equipment and we headed to the football field but we were stopped by Jason and Josh and their other friends.
"You Fagot!"
Josh spat at me and shoved me against the wall.
"Yea and maybe you two need help with it.. cause you two are adorable together."
I smiled.
"Frank come here."
I said. I turned to see no Frank in the halls, but a short man pissing in the fish bowl in one of the science classrooms that had no on in it.
He zipped his pants and jumped down.
"What... sorry I had to piss."
Josh pushed me to the wall again.
"Meet me here after lunch.. got it."
He threw me to the ground and they walked off. Frank helped me up and he seen Sydney. I seen a smile form.
"You guys go without me I gotta piss again."
"Okay."

Frank's POV

"This.. is gonna be fun."
I said rubbing my hands together and running out of the school. I took someone's bike off of the rack and rode home. I quickly and quitely ran it and took all of my mom's and dad's pill bottles. I than rode back and walked in the school with my bookbag full on pills. I went to Jason's locker and opened it. He never locked it. I put them in a order that would make them fall out. I have to say.. this is a lot of bottles. After I set them up I slowly close it. I walk to Sydneys locker witch wasn't very far from Jason's. I hop in it and wait. I text Ray and tell him to bring Gerard and the crew near Sydneys and Jason's locker and to not say anything about this text message.
Lunch was over and the bell rung. Ray text back and said "okay were here."
I could barely hear Ray telling them to wait. I heard the locker open and I screamed in her face. She ran away and I hopped out and fixed my tie. I walked over to Gerard while he was laughing.
"Nicely played Iero."
"Oh.. it's not over my dear this chapter has just begun."
(Yes.. yes I did just do that.. and no not to make you cry)
Jason opened his locker and pill bottles came pouring out. He slammed the locker door and we left in a fit of laughter.

Gerard's POV

That was nicely played. We all walked to the spot that Josh told us to meet him. We soon seen him and his friends form at the end of the hallway. They had hockey, band, football, and other equipment on.
Lily, Cherry, Miles, Pete, Lynz, and Twiggs backed up.
We held onto our croquet mallets as we both walked to the end of our hallways before I turned into the main hall that lead to the upstairs and the office.
We stared at eachother.
Then.... there was a bust and we all collided together!

-

Of course... we lost.. but! We went home happy. Even though I got an F on my test, we got our ass Kicked, and now we'll all be sore for most likely the whole weekend, we.. we're happy.

Cause... I'm Not Okay I Promise... will somehow and someday go down in history... of the Emos

Hey guys this is starting to be amazing!
Love you guys
Hugs
Twiggs :)