I brought you my bullets you brought me your love

My chemical romance was going amazing! Their first album I brought you my bullets you brought me your love was coming out soon. They were going on gigs and stuff. They have been performing in bars and stuff.

Gerard has never told me what it's like on the other side. I don't care if he doesn't tell me, it won't bother me cause I'm gonna find out one day.

Gerard and Bert are better friends than before. Bert was thinking about touring with my chem Which would awesome.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gerard comes out of the bathroom.

"Okay open."

I open my eyes and see Gerard in mostly black and a bulletproof vest on and his hair was dyed with a little blonde on top.

I laugh and hug him.

"You look good baby."

"What's so funny."

"Nothing."

I laugh out.

He puts his hands on his hips and I let go of him.

"Well then.. I thought I looked pretty hot in this."

I laugh at how sassy he was.

"You do baby.. more than I thought you would."

"You always look sexy so."

I step on my tippy toes and kiss him by pecking his nose.

Gerard was taller than I thought I mean his been gone for so long that I forgot how tall he was compared to me.

Gerard takes everything off and I had to help with the bulletproof vest. We go downstairs and sit on the couch and watch IZombie.

"You know you promised that we would have sex when the kids weren't home."

"Yea I did.."

I say still looking at the TV.

He kisses me on the cheek then he turns my head and kisses me.

"I still remember how good you tasted when you would drink beer and I would kiss you."

"Yea."

He rushes up and grabs a beer and sits back down.

He cracks it open and takes a drink then kisses me. God he tasted good, he tasted to good.

He lays back and I lay over him.

"Maybe we should go upstairs."

He says then kisses me a little again.

-

Well after our good time, we were done in just the right time cause jeordie burst I the front door.

We get dressed really fast and walk downstairs.

"Oh hey guys."

"Hey man what's up."

"I know you guys had sex you don't have to hide it."

"Shut up jeordie."

Gerard laughs out then Gerard and him go on with their own conversation as I walk in the kitchen.

I get me a glass of water and go back upstairs. I grab my sketchbook and begin to draw.

Gerard soon walks up and lays next to me while I was sitting up against the bed frame that was behind the pillows.

He wraps his arm around my waist and buried his head in my side.

"I love you beautiful."

"And I brought my bullets."

I smile at the pun that I made.

He sits up and looks at me like hahaha really.

"Oh ha ha I see what you did there."

"Yea but I love you so much and that's why I did it."

I kiss him on the cheek then put my sketchbook down on the dresser.

We lay down and I cuddle up to Gerard.

I missed him so damn much.

I'm glad his here for Gerard and Mikey.

Hey sorry for the short chapter but we now have over 3K reads!
If I was a guy I would have a huge erection right now XD anyways hope you guys like this and I was thinking, after this story I should make a second book and make it about little Gee and Mikey and the rest of the kids and how they grow up and shit.
Love you guys so fucking much
Thank you I don't know how 'I'  would get the comments I get about this story
Hugs to everyone
Twiggy :3