I'm Not Okay 2

*3 days later*

Gerards POV

I wake up to Frank in only his boxers. He bends over and pulls on the clean shirt. God he's beautiful. He turns around and I close my eyes. I feel him lay down next to me and laugh.

"Gerard I know you're up.. I don't care if you seen me."
I slowly open my eyes and see him smiling. I smile back at him. He leans down and leaves a little kiss on my lips. I blush and get up and get ready. I also grab my thing of coque equipment so we could play during lunch.

-

Me and Frank make it to school and we meet up with Ray, Mikey, Lily, Cherry, Pete, and Miles. We all pull out our list of people and what we learned about them. We soon went to lunch at the bleachers at the football field. Apparently we weren't alone today. The cheerleaders were practicing and some of the guys were playing football. I get out the croquet stuff and set it up. We soon begin to play.
Frank puts on his sunglasses due to the sun hitting our faces. I go first. I hit it but couldn't see it due to the sun. I put my hand to my forehead like a solider to block the light. I soon feel me hit the ground with someone on top of me. Wow I've been tackled. He asshole gets up and laughs.
"Mike! Get over here!"
The cheerleading teacher. He puts walks over there and puts on the school mascot. I smile due to the idea I have in my head.

-

The guys does a dance in the uniform. I look at Ray and frank. I do my fingers and mouth the words, "1...2...3."
I run and tackle him. I end up falling over. Soon frank and Ray tackle him. To my surprise frank goes flying in the air and Ray tackles his legs. We get up in some what pain and walk back to the rest of the group. I turn around to call to Mikey. He has his hands in his pockets and kicked the guy in the head.

-

When we got home everyone came over. We took out our lists and got the tape recorder. Lily, Cherry, Miles, and Pete didn't want to talk into it.
"You ready Ray?"
"Yea."
"How about you frank?"
"Oh I'm here baby."
"How about you Mikey."
"Fuckin' Ready."
"Well I think I'm alright.. 4 3 2 1."

We were soon done with the tape and we had smiles on our face.

Hey guys hope you liked this
Love u guys
Hugs
Twiggy :)