Noodle

The rest of this story can't have cuss words and stuff cause yea.. my mom read this.. awkward ik but yea sorry.

Cherry POV

I couldn't wait for this to work out but then again I hated the thought of the whole plain. It made sense but.. there's this gut feeling that I just couldn't do it but I will anyways. We all made it to Marzias house and Bert was there. I didn't know Bert as well as Gerard knew him. Gerard was basically his son but now more of a really close friend or family member. Like a really cool cousin. We all went in quitely.
"What are you guys doing here? You should be at school."
Bert asked us.
"We needed to get away from school that's all."
"As long as it doesn't have to do with drugs, the cops, or your running from getting your test with a low grade that you have to show me, then I'm fine."
"Yea were cool."
"Okay love you sweetie."
"Love you too dad."

-

After school ended we all left Berts house and went back home. Gerard and frank spilt from us and headed to their homes. They would be a cute couple. They would be my OTP haha. Lynz soon went home too. It was just me and Lily. We walk inside and I flop on the couch next to dad, Lily does the same on the other side of him on the couch. Miles soon comes inside and he puts his bags down as well and sits on dad's lap. All of us lazy and layed back on the couch.
"I love you guys."
"Love you too daddy."
Miles answer's back.
"Love you too daddy."
I answer back.
"I love cookies."
Lily answers back.
Dad starts to laugh. I missed dad. His really never home so we don't get to spend time together much.
"Yo what's your favorite color."
"Mines yellow but I like red when I'm sick."
Miles answers.
"I like hot pink but I'm feeling more purple like a dark purple."
Lily answers.
"Nothing."
I answer back.
Dad gave me a look like he could relate. I know he like black as a child and he listen to like misfits and stuff. Who wouldn't listen to Misfits their awesome!
(A/N no joke their awesome)
Mom called from the kitchen that she made cookies. Lily and Miles darted up and ran to the kitchen but I wanted to stay with dad.
"I want a noodle tattoo."
"Why that's a horrible idea."
"I want a noodle tattoo and that's that."
He laughed and shook his head but he had this look after like he was thinking, 'that's actually a pretty cool idea'.
"Will you miss me when I'm gone?"
"Of course dad why even ask a question like that I mean that shouldn't even be a question."
He laughed and hugged me. He kissed me on top of my head brushing against my hair.
"Good. Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you guys."

-

Gerards POV

"Will you miss me when I'm gone."
"Of course dad that's not even a question."
Gerard hugged me and Mikey did too. Soon Natalie did too.
"Good. Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you.

-

Ray POV

"Will you miss me when I'm gone?"
"Yes.. a lot.."
Lynz hugged me and it seemed like she was never going to let go and I loved that feeling. I never wanted to leave her.
"Good... Cause the hardest part go this is leaving you."

Heyyy sorry for the really late update but I love you guys and I'm glad to say that we might not be even close to the end
Love you guys
Hugs
Twiggy :)