Shopping time!!!!!

Hello my dear readers! Hope everyone's doing fine. Iam sorry for not posting all these while! Had many academical stuff showing up.

So let me just give a small recap.

Engagement's happened in a bizarre way! Many revelations are to be made which will be unfolded slowly.
Possessive arjun and aravinda made their girls speechless with their wild way of expressing love.
Azar and sabur took their marriage to another level by becoming one in all senses.
Due to shruti's childish behaviour aravinda lost it again and shut her up in his own style.
Shruti ended up telling how she felt for him since ages trying to explain how he hurt and ignored her throughout her life but only got shocked to hear his side of story.
Aravinda confessed about his"FIRST LOVE"

So back to the present,let me present to u today's part:

Arjun's pov:

I feel awesome right now.

I feel amazing after telling my love about the reason behind my actions.

She really is my Angel. She knew even before my revelations that I had something big behind my each and every action. And she was strong and bold enough to not interfere since her trust and faith in me was bigger.

How can someone love this selflessly? Our love is the living example that selfless love still exists in this world where emotions aren't respected as much as it should be.

Ragini is such a blessing in my life.

For you I shall give my life without any hesitation ragini.

Ragini I have this urge to tell you that you are My friend,my well wisher,my love,my other half,my soulmate,my queen,my everything.

But I know that you can feel me.

Right now I have many things to take care of.

Trust me like you always do ragini, that's what is keeping me sane.

Iam doing all this to protect you all. Iam extremely selfish when it comes to my family.

I can go to any extreme to keep you all with me always,even if it takes my life.

Suddenly I got a phone call that made me happy. I have been waiting to get this call all day. My another stress buster.

Arjun:hello....

Phone call conversation will be revealed later.

After attending the call,arjun was smiling like an idiot.

He went to look after the other women in the shop.

Arjun:ufff how long will they take?

Arjun's pov ends.

In the shop:

Ananya was trying on alot of clothes and was as usual irritating everyone.

Julie:why is this idiot eating everyone's brain?

Ananya heard it and glared at Julie who smiled sweetly in return.

Ananya:ofcourse a person who wears dresses like men will never understand women's fashion.

Before Julie could respond,

John: Hey Ananya,why are you here in women's section anyways?

The people who were standing close by laughed at John's comment angering Ananya.

Ananya:how dare you?

John:how dare you talk to my wife like that? And how dare you come to women's section?😂