Ragu-I love my sir!!!!!!!

Paati pov;

Y didn't knew that ragu is this smart and sharp.Dhe didn't fail to notice Shruti's fakeness but miserably fai led to see my ajju's love for her and even her love for him!
These two Dumbo's r not ready to accept their love for eo
I can see that they can't live without eo!
Ajju is smart enough to have appointed her as her pa! that's to keep her near him always! but I know she deserves that post too!ajju never mixes personal and professional life!After all he is"Subramanian's"son!She felt proud while saying this!
I can't speak to ajju but I can speak t ragu!
Today she has to realize her heart's feelings!
And so I called her to my room!
That sweetheart came with me like an obedient kid!how sweet IAM loving her Soo much!!!!
Paati pov ends
Ragu enters paati's room with milk.
Ragu:paati milk for u!
Paati:tq sweetie!come here!she pointed at the place beside her!
Ragu came and sat next to her!
Paati:tell me about u!
Ragu told her everything about her!
Her painful past and about her happy moments with her mother!
Paati had tears in her eyes listening to that poor kid's painful past
Paati:u were strong,honest, innocent dear!
Ragu looked at her being shocked!
Paati:u were under wrong hands that's y u went on the wrong path but then also u came to the right path coz u were like ur mother!said she making ragu fly in the air coz of happiness!
U know something dear I know ur mother very well!said she shocking ragini!
Ragu:paati!
Paati:yeah ragu ur mother and ajju's mother we're close friends said she making ragu shocked
They turned to see the happy faces of puppies,maaneet,Shruti
Paati:idiots! don't u guys have manners?how can u listen to our conversation secretly?
Puppies:sorry paati u continue!
Said all making paati laugh
Paati:I know janki very well!u r exactly the carbon copy of ur mother ragu!She is just like a daughter to me!
She used to me mama!She is such a lovely soul like u!When I met u first I felt connected towards u!
Geet:ev b me Dadi!
Paati:i loved Janu like my daughter!She married ur father much to my dismay!I didn't like him nor his mother's behavior!Ur mother also was not interested in ur father but she did so for her parents!then came his affair with another lady!I hate ur father and his family for hurting my Janu said she crying
Ragu too cried harder while others too cried!
Ragu:paati!I love my mother Soo much!said she crying harder while hiccupping
Maan,Azar,John:doll pls control and hugged her tightly!
Paati:she loved u too!she lived with that man for u only!she used to take u to our house every week!u know geet u and ajju used to play with her!u always kiss her cheeks saying she is Soo cute!
Geet and ragu looked at eo emotionally while geet kissed her saying she is cute even now
All laughed
Paati:Janu always loved ajju and she even told me about her wished to get ragu and ajju married!in future!
Ragu got shocked!while all others got very happy!
Paati:she wanted her daughter to have all the happiness of this world!she wanted her daughter to have all happiness which she didn't have! she wanted ragu to b on the safer hands!u ragu u have inherited Janu's loving nature.And ofcourse her beauty too
Ragu smiled but she still was not believing that her mother wanted her sir to b her husband.
Paati: ragu u have to read ur own mind!u have to know ur own feelings!v won't force u to do so!realize ur feelings!v will always support u!
Ragu:paati but I don't know what love is?
Paati:haha!dear love is everywhere!love is of different emotions!a mother's love towards her kids,a wife's/husband's love for his/her partner,one's love for animals, ones love for his/her sister or brother!
Love is an ocean.Looks beautiful but is very vast and deep!u will b selfless for ur love,u will b brave, confident,week, vulnerable for them,u can't bear their pain,u love doing their work,u love seeing them smile,u can do anything for their smile,u will respect and admire them,u won't like them with others,u will feel pain of the get hurt,u will laugh if they laugh,u will b lost in their eyes,u will b both comfortable and uncomfortable around them,u will love their warmth,u feel protective if u r with them, u will b possessive over them,u will do things which u haven't done before,u will love them more than urself!u will skip it heart beat when u see them happy,u will feel like a part of u is dieing if u see them hurt!and above all ur hearts will b connected!
Ragu was completely shocked!
Paati:ok now!u take ur time and all go get some sleep!
Sabur,Julie it's for u two too!My all granddaughters r such tubelights!
All girls pouted
While boys smiled
Maan,Azar,John:yes paati
Paati:u ppl r also dumb only idiots!
Now all laughed except ragu who was thinking about paati's words again ND again!
All went and slept but ragu kept thinking about paati's words!
Puppies too didn't sleep well!
But all slept atlast
Ajju's pov;
Yesterday night I felt restless!I didn't know y I felt like IAM gotta get something special which I lost in past!I started to hiccup badly all of a sudden!I felt hurt,I felt like my most precious ppl r crying!but I shrugged off all the thoughts and tried to get sleep which was thousands of miles apart from me!
Atlast I slept and woke up when ragini sang!
Ragini gave me my tea but she didn't look up at my eyes!she tried avoiding me!
She served me Breakfast but then also didn't look up at me!
I felt hurt!
But I can't force her so I didn't speak anything!
Ajju pov ends
Ajju:mama I need to go to a place to check if the construction works r being done properly so pls take ragini to office today!
Ragu was shocked coz she wanted him to take her to office!
Maan:ok ajju!
Ajju smiled and looked at ragu who was looking at him disappointedly!
She immediately put her head down when she saw him seeing her!
Ajju got hurt but he smiled and kissed his sister's and went to his car!
His heart asked him to turn back and he did so and got shocked
Ragini was looking at him from the doorway and hided behind when he turned!
Ajju smiled and went
Ajju:how cute?!!!!
Ragu:how sweet?!!!!!
Both laughed
Ragu:Bhai I don't wanna go to office today!I feel restless!
Geet:u too! even iam feeling restless from morning!said she in a shivering voice!
Maan: nothing ladies!stop it and do ur works now!
Doll take rest!
U ppl didn't sleep properly yesterday so only u guys r like this!
But somewhere even he felt bad and the same applies for puppies nd paati
Ragu:ok bhai!di u want tea
Geet:no doll come here I wanna sleep on ur lap!
Ragu smiled and geet put her head on her lap while all adored them!
Ragu kept thinking about paati's words!
Ragu felt restless!
Ajju on the other hand was doing his works!
Something happened all of a sudden!
Maan received a phone call and his face showed that something was wrong!
He was shocked like hell,scared and his eyes had lots of emotions!
Geet for much worried and shook him
Geet: maan what Happened?is my ajju fine?
Now all was scared!
Maan:ajju got injured!
Said he in a trembling voice
Geet fainted in his arms,sabur started crying,Julie was shocked and tried to console sabur while boys stood motionless!
Maan took geet in his arms and ran to his room while others followed him except for ragini!
Maan tried waking her up!
He sprinkled water over her face and she gained conscious but she started to cry!All were crying!
Here down ragu stood like a statue.
Her face had no emotions,she was looking like a corpse!maan&s words kept ringing in her ears!
She remembered everything about her sir and her!
She came to this world and fell on track floor with a thud and while falling she pushed a vase and got her legs hurted!
All heard it and ran down to see ragu's state
It pained them more!
All ran towards her!
Sabur held her face
Sabur:doll what happened?
Ragu: sabur sir is hurt!and started to cry out aloud and she started crying bitterly and uncontrollably!
All had tears!
That's when they heard a car's horn noise!
They all went!while azar and John took ragu by holding her!
They went out and saw ajju whose head has bandages and he had scratches on his hands and legs!
Everyone's heart got a punch seeing him like this!
Geet ran to him and kissed him all over his face!Sabur and Julie kissed his wounds and cried making ajju emotional!
Boys too hugged him while crying!
Paati held ragu who was now happy!
Ragu looks at him painfully while he looked at her.
Ajju saw her legs and got shocked!
Ajju: ragini ur leg is hurt!
Ragini: it's nothing sir!pls get inside!
Ajju:get it treated now!
Ragu cried hearing him and ran to her room!
Ajju: ragini!!!!!
Ragu went to her room and locked it!
Ragu:y am I feeling like this?I get happy if sir smiles,I want him to smile always,I can do anything for his smile,I love his everything,I like his warmth,I love being around him,I love his nature,I can't see him with others,I'm possessive of him,I do things which I haven't done before for him,I can't see him in pain,I always get lost in his eyes,I admire him,I felt like a part of me dieing when I heard that he was hurt,I'm both comfortable and uncomfortable around him,I feel protective when he is around me,I can't imagine a day without him
Oh God what's this
I love sir!!!!!!
I love my sir!!!!!!
I love u sir!!!!!
Said she and smiled happily!!!!!!
Ragu's heart:I'm feeling better after realizing!
Ragu cried out of happiness!
Puppies:open true door doll!or else v will break the door!
All were present outside Except ajju who was in his room!
Ragu opened the door and all got relieved
Ragu:Iam in love I love my sir!said she happily
All froze hearing her confession!
All got very much Happy and hugged her tightly!
All-we r the most happiest ppl on Earth right now!!!!!!said all with happy tears